Strategi Pengembangan Obyek Wisata Negeri Dongeng Sebagai Destinasi Wisata Unggulan Berbasis Taman Wisata Miniatur Tempoe Doeloe
Tourism is one of the major assets that can generate a fairly high source of foreign exchange for the country. Therefore, every area that has certain tourism objects requires regular and sustainable tourism development so that people can take advantage of the existence of tourist destinations in the area. As with the tourism object of the Land of Fairy tales in the area of Kawedusan Ponggok Village, Blitar Regency. The design of this tour is entitled the miniature garden of the wonders of the world which is interesting to visit as a vehicle for education for children. The community can use this as a learning medium and it will have a broad impact on the people around this location to revive the economic sector. This research aims to; (1) Identifying the actual conditions of the current development aspects of the Land of Fairy Tales Tourism. (2) Identifying the influence of the tourism object of the Land of Tales as a vehicle for recreation on tourist visitors and the community around Kawedusan Ponggok Village. (3) Formulating a strategy to develop tourism objects in the Land of Tales as recreational vehicles based on the Tempoe Doeloe tourism park. The research method used by the author in this study is qualitative research and uses a descriptive analysis approach. The results of this study using SWOT analysis techniques can be concluded that the fairy tale tourism development strategy shows that the process of identifying relevant indicators is expected to be able to provide benefits in formulating a tourism development strategy for the Land of Tales in Blitar Regency. Through the formulation of a tourism strategy in a fairy tale country, it is hoped that it will be able to provide benefits to strengthening the competitive bidding position of the concepts offered. It is hoped that this will also be able to provide benefits to strengthening the economic and social aspects of the community at large.
Fitra, Delita. (2012). Analisis Swot Untuk Strategi Pengembangan Obyek Wisata Pemandian Mual Mata Kecamatan Pematang Bandar Kabupaten Simalungun.. Jurnal Geografi: Universitas Negeri Medan, Vol. 9 no.1.
Rangkuti, F. 2016. Analisis SWOT-Teknik Membedah Kasus Bisnis. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Setya, Dega. (2018). Analisis Strategi Pengembangan Obyek Wisata Situs Jolotundo sebagai Obyek Wisata di Kawasan Peruntukan Pariwisata Budaya Kabupaten Mojokerto. Jurnal Pendidikan Geografi: Universitas Negeri Surabaya, Volume 5 Nomor 5 Tahun 2018.
Ridwan. (2012). Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Pariwisata. Jakarta: PT. Sofmedia.
Roestiyah, N. K. (2011). Strategi Belajar Mengajar Salah Satu Unsur Pelaksanaan Strategi Belajar Mengajar: Teknik Penyajian. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta
Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta
Sunaryo, B.. (2013). Kebijakan Pembangunan Destinasi Pariwisata Konsep dan Aplikasinya di Indonesia. Yogyakarta: Gava Media.
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License