The Influence of The Leadership Style of The Head of RT on Community Participation In Maintaining Environmental Security During The Covid-19 Pandemic (Case Study in RT 31 RW 08 Dusun Tegalrejo, Pagerwojo Village, Kesamben District, Blitar)
Leadership style is one of a few achievement components of an association in accomplishing hierarchical objectives. RT is the most minimal association at the public authority level. Developing people group interest requires an initiative style that is proper to the area so objectives can be accomplished. This review means to decide if there is an effect on the initiative style of the RT director on local area interest in keeping up with natural security during the Covid-19 pandemic. The populace utilized by analysts is 106 individuals with an example of 84 respondents acquired utilizing the Slovin equation. Then, at that point the methodology utilized is quantitative examination. While the strategy for gathering information utilized a poll approach, then, at that point preparing it with SPSS 18.0 adaptation. Information examination with instrument test, old style supposition test, heteroscedasticity test, and theory testing. From testing and information examination, it is realized that the importance esteem is 0.031 <0.05 so Ho is dismissed and Ha is acknowledged, implying that initiative style impacts local area investment.
Abu Huraerah. (2008). Pengorganisasian dan Pengembangan Masyarakat Model dan Strategi Pembangunan Berbasis Kerakyatan. Bandung: Humaniora
Bangun, Wilson. (2012). “Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia”. Jakarta: Erlangga
Soetomo. (2012). Keswadayaan Masyarakat Manivestasi Kapasitas Masyarakat untuk Berkembang Secara Mandiri. Yogyakarta: pustaka pelajar.
Sugiyono. (2013). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta
Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta, CV
Wukir. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Dalam Organisasi Sekolah, Cetakan I, Multi Presindo: Yogyakarta.
Yamin, Martinis dan Maisah. (2010). Standarisasi Kinerja Guru. Jakarta: Persada Press.
Aisia, Galih. (2017). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Kepala Desa terhadap Partsisipasi Masyarakat dalam Pembangunan Desa Ditinjau dari Ekonomi Islam.Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam. Skripsi. Jurusan Ekonomi Syariah. Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Raden Intan Lampung.
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License