MARKET TRANSACTION MODEL OF "CANDAK KULAK" IN EMPOWERING WOMEN IN PANGGUNGDUWET RESTRICTED VILLAGE OF BLITAR DISTRICT
The purpose of this study is to describe the market transaction model "candak kulak" in the empowerment of women in restricted village in Panggungduwet especially those who live in rural areas. The research method uses interview, participant observation and documentation studies. Next is determination of location, building access to informants, and its implementation by collecting data, recording information, breaking content, and storing data again at the initial step. The subject of this research is the market transaction model in the form of "candak kulak" in the Panggungduwet village of Blitar Regency. Analysis that arises in restricted and underdeveloped areas, the development strategy of restricted villages in Blitar District is development in the agribusiness-based agricultural sector, because most of the population are farmers. The output of this study can provide an overview related to the market transaction model "candak kulak" in the restricted village in Panggungduwet Blitar Regency. In this effort to spur development in terms of economic and social aspects in restricted areas, the development program must prioritize three main aspects, namely alleviating poverty, improving the quality of human resources, and building infrastructure.
Anis, M. (2018). Analisis Pendapatan Produksi Gula Merah Skala Rumah Tangga Dengan Metode “Tampan”. Universitas Islam Balitar.
Arikunto, S. (2010). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipto.
Bungin, M. B. (2008). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Jakarta: Kencana.
Hamidi. (2004). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif: Aplikasi Praktis Pembuatan Proposal dan Laporan Penelitian. Malang: UMM Press.
Huda, A. M. (2016). THE IDENTITY OF JAVANESE WOMEN (The study of Phenomenology Toward Indonesian Migrant Women Workers). Journal of Academic Research and Sciences (JARES), 1(1), 2016.
Mauliyah, N. I., Masrunik, E., & Wahyudi, A. (2017). MODEL TRANSAKSI “KENCENG JRENG” DANMODEL “SAUR GOWO” PADA JUAL BELI SAYURAN DI KABUPATEN BLITAR Oleh: Jurnal Ecoment Global, 2.
Nugroho, R. (2008). Gender dan Strategi Pengurus Utamanya di Indonesia. Jogjakarta: Pustaka Belajar.
Putra, A. (1988). Minawang: Hubungan Patron Klien Di Sulawesi Selata. Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada University Press.
Rukib, M. (2009). Perlawanan Petani Di Sumenep. UIN Sunan Kalijogo.
Silawati, H. (2007). Implementasi Pendidikan Sadar Gender di Desa. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Belajar.
Sugiyono. (2013). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif dan R &D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sukma, N. S. (2009). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Copyright (c) 2019 JARES (Journal of Academic Research and Sciences)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License