COST PLUS PRICING METHOD IN DETERMINING THE SELLING PRICE OF THE BANANA CHIPS (Study at UD. Anisa Jaya Gogodeso Village)
UD. Anisa Jaya is located on Arjuno Street Rt 02 Rw.07, Gogodeso Dusun Ngade, Kanigoro Sub-District, Blitar District. This business produces various kinds of products such as banana chips, kardol and others. The researcher focused on banana chips. The aim of the study was to find out the determination of the selling price of banana chips at UD. Anisa Jaya with company methods and cost plus pricing methods. This type of research is quantitative. The data used are primary data and secondary data. From the results of interviews and observations, researchers found the data needed to complete the needed data. Secondary data in the form of organizational structures, documents and business profiles. The results of the study indicate that the selling price set by the company is lower than IDR 1,567 rather than the cost plus pricing method. With the method of selling the selling price used is Rp. 8,000 per pack while the cost plus pricing method is Rp. 9,567. This is because the company does not include all factory overhead costs used in calculating the cost of production while the researcher includes all factory overhead costs in its calculations.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License