Makna Keris Jawa dan Upaya Pelestariannya Dalam Perspektif Sosiologi : Studi pada Paguyuban Tosan Aji Panji Patria
Keris is a cultural product that holds a million mysteries to be guarded and preserved, keris has been recognized by UNESCO, every Friday Legi the Blitar community gathers there is a keris exhibition at (PIPP) Blitar. The aims of this study are: (1) to identify and analyze the meaning of Keris Jawa in a sociological perspektive, (2) to identify and analyze conservation efforts it, (3) to identify and analyze the supporting and inhibiting factors in the conservation of it: a study of the Tosan Aji Panji Patria community. The research method uses qualitative research. The results of the study: (1) The meaning of Keris Jawa ; (a) Keris as accessories for ceremonial clothing during cultural ritual ceremonies, (b) Keris as a souvenir, (c) Keris has meaning high philosophy, namely about faith in God and procedures for holding, opening, and inserting a keris, (e) learning about metal, copper, steel and meteors as well as iron science, (2) Efforts to preserve Keris Jawa: (a) routine activities every Friday Legi, namely the keris exhibition, (b) socialization of keris as artistic and cultural value at discussion events (c) the joint commitment of the government and the community to preserve it, (3) Supporting factors in the effort to preserve Keris Jawa: ( a) The Blitar Government supports and facilitates Keris exhibition at PPIP, (b) the enthusiasm of the community is very high at every Keris exhibition event, while Covid-19 pandemic, activities in limit.
Moleong, Lexy. (2011). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Muhaimin, A., Ruslianto, A. (2021). Ketua Paguyuban Panji Patria, Pecinta dan Pelestari Tosan Aji Blitar. Jawapos.com. https://radartulungagung.jawapos.com/read/2021/08/04/280076/ketua-paguyuban-panji-patria-pecinta-dan-pelestari-tosan-aji-blitar. diakses pada 30 Juni 2021
Ramadhan, Rifki. (2019). Makna Simbolik Keris dalam Struktur Sosial Keraton Ngayokjokarta Tahun 1855 – 1877 (Berdasarkan Penelusuran Pustaka). Jurnal AVATARA: e-Journal Pendidikan Sejarah, (7)1.
Rudyanto, Stefanus.(2015). Etnografi Daya Magis Keris Pusaka. Jurnal LAKON, (4)1.
Sida. (2018). Makna Keris dalam Budaya Jawa. botodayaan-rongkop.desa.id. https://www.botodayaan-rongkop.desa.id/first/artikel/439Makna-Keris-Dalam-Budaya-Jawa. diakses pada 28 Juni 2021
Siswanto dan Nurhadi. (2013). Ajaran Moral Keris Jawa. Jurnal CORAK: Jurnal Seni Kriya, (2)1.
Sugiyono. (2011). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sumodiningrat, Gunawan. (2011). Membangun Perekonomian Rakyat. Yogjakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License