Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Lansia (Studi Kasus di Desa Gledug Kabupaten Blitar)
Over time, the human age will continue to increase chronologically. With increasing age there is a decrease in several vital functions in the human body. For example, such as decreased hearing function, blurred vision, and weakened physical strength. This is a fact experienced by the elderly or commonly referred to as the elderly. At this time the elderly have been provided with elderly posyandu service facilities that help the elderly in dealing with their health problems. From these thoughts, this research will explore the influence of posyandu cadre service quality on elderly satisfaction and the obstacles and barriers to achieving that satisfaction. Based on the research obtained from the results of the SPSS simultaneous effect test (F-test), it shows that the T-test value is T-count (3,220)> T-table (2,007) and the significance is 0.002 <0.05, so H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted. From this value, it is concluded that service quality has an influence on satisfaction. This shows that there is a significant relationship between the service quality of cadres and the satisfaction of the elderly. The approach used is quantitative descriptive method. The outcomes acquired show that the degree of satisfaction of the elderly in receiving services provided by cadres is good. This is influenced by the cadres' friendliness, the sense of politeness seen by the elderly and the responsibility of cadres in providing services that are well received by the elderly. From the results of the discussion, there are several obstacles that affect satisfaction. So that services should be improved again to accomplish to achieve elderly satisfaction.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2012). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta
Husein Umar. (2005), Metode Penelitian Untuk Tesis Dan Bisnis. Jakarta: Grafindo Persada.
Parasuraman , V. A. Zeithaml& L. L. Berry,1998, “The Behavioral Consequences of Service Quality”. Journal of Marketing (EBSCO) vol. 60 no. 2.
Sugiyono. (2008). Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Cetakan Ke-20.Penerbit Alfabeta. Bandung.
. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&B. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sukmadinata, Nana. 2008. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License