PENGARUH HARGA TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN
(Studi Kasus di Galeri Jenang Kelapa Sari Rejowinangun Blitar)
UD. Kelapa Sari Blitar is an individual company founded by Mr. H. Imam Muhtadi engaged in production. The price level applied by the company affects the quantity sold. In addition, indirectly the price also affects costs, because the quantity sold affects the costs incurred in relation to production efficiency. A very important factor in purchasing decisions is the price setting goals. Prices have an impact on financial performance and have an important effect on the value of brand positioning in the minds of customers. The purpose of this study is to find out how the effect of prices on purchase decisions at UD. Kelapa Sari Rejowinangun Blitar. The population in this study were all buyers who had bought at UD. Sari Sari Rejowinangun Blitar. Samples in this study amounted to 84 respondents. The sampling collection technique used in this study was incidental sampling. The method of collecting data in this study was using questionnaires, literature, and documentation. From the results of research and discussion it can be concluded that the price (X) does not affect the purchase decision (Y) at UD. Kelapa Sari Blitar.
Gujarati, Damodar. 2004. Basic Econometrics, Fourth edition. Singapore:McGraw-Hill Inc.
Duli, Nikolaus. 2019. Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif: Beberapa Konsep Dasar untuk Penulisan Skripsi dan Analisis Data dengan SPSS. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
Kotler dan Armstrong. 2008. Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Kurniawan, Robert dan Yuniarto, Budi. 2016. Analisis Regresi: Dasar dan Penerapannya dengan R. Jakarta: Kencana.
Nugroho, Agung. 2005. Strategi Jitu Memilih Metode Statistic Penelitian denganSPSS. Jakarta:Andi Yogyakarta.
Nurdin, Ismail dan Hartati, Sri. 2019. Metodologi Penelitian Sosial. Surabaya: Media Sahabat Cendekia.
Purnomo, Rochmat Aldy. 2017. Analisis Statistik Ekonomi dan Bisnis Dengan SPSS. Ponorogo: CV. Wade Group dan UNMUH Ponorogo Press.
Rahayu, Sri Mangesti, Ramadhanti, Wita dan Widodo, Taufik Margi. 2018. Analisis Pengaruh Gender Direksi dan Komisaris, Manajemen Laba, Serta Kinerja Perusahaan Terhadap Kompensasi Manajemen Puncak di Asean. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
Sahab, Ali. 2018. Buku Ajar Analisis Kuantitatif Ilmu Politik dengan SPSS. Surabaya: Airlangga University Press.
Siregar, Syofian. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Umar, Husein. 2002. Metode Riset Bisnis. Jakarta: PT Gramedia.
Zulfikar dan Budiantara, I. Nyoman. 2014Manajemen Riset dengan Pendekatan Komputasi Statistika Edisi 1. Yogyakarta:Deepublish.
Copyright (c) 2020 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License