Pengaruh Inovasi Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Geti Kuda Terbang
(Studi Kasus Di UD. Bu Sulasmi, Kademangan)
The main problem in this research is how the product innovation affect for purchase decision of Kuda Terbang’s Geti in UD. Mrs. Sulasmi, Kademangan. The purpose of this study is to determine how the product innovation affect for purchase decision of Kuda Terbang’s Geti in UD. Mrs. Sulasmi, Kademangan. Therefore, in order to apply these objectives quantitative methods are used, instrument testing which includes validity tests, reliability tests, assumptions classic tests which include normality tests, and hekteroskedastisitas tests, and hypothesis testing (T-Test). This research activity was carried out in UD. Mrs. Sulasmi is located in Rejowinangun, Kademangan District, Blitar Regency. The results of this study indicate that the calculated T value (0.671) < T table (2.042), while the significance value was 0.507 > 0.05. From the hypothesis that there was a significant influence between product innovation on the purchase decision was rejected (Ha was rejected and Ho was accepted), it means that there was no significant partial effect between product innovation and purchase decision of Kuda Terbang’s geti in UD. Mrs. Sulasmi, Kademangan.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2012. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Ghozali, Imam. 2011. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 19. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Gujarati, Rhenald. 2003. Ekonometrika Dasar. Terjemahan Sumarno Zain. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Ikhsan, Nuri Maulana. 2017. Implementasi IBM SPSS Statistic 23 Dalam Analisis Regresi Linier Berganda. Cetakan pertama. Malang: Janega Press.
Schiffman, Leon, Leslie, Lazar Kanuk. 2008. Perilaku Konsumen. Alih bahasa Oleh ZoelkifliKasip. EdisiKetujuh. Jakarta: PT. Indeks.
Siregar, Syofian. 2013. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Jakarta: PT. Fajar Interpratama Mandiri.
Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatifdan R&D. Bandung: PT. Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatifdan R&D. Bandung: PT. Alfabeta.
Sukmadinata, Nana. 2008. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya
Copyright (c) 2020 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License