Analyze Marketing Strategies Through Instagram to Increase Sales Volume in The Bouquet Business eightbucket.id
Nowadays the culture gives bouquets to special people as a form of respect, giving congratulations or gifts as a sign of affection. A bouquet can be a flower arrangement, snack or item that is liked by the recipient that is assembled very beautifully so as to make the recipient flattered and happy. The purpose of this study is to find out how the marketing strategy through Instagram to increase the sales volume of bouquets flowers on eightbucket.id. The results showed that the 4P marketing strategy, namely Product, Price, Promotion and Place carried out by the owner through his Instagram account, is very complete and attractive. Information about products by uploading various variations of bouquets with interesting captions, always updating reels and IG stories and providing give away makes potential consumers feel interested in becoming followers and buying products made so that it shows a very significant increase in sales volume.
Assauri, Sofjan. (2013). Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Lexy J. Moleong. (2005). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Marrioti, Steve. (2013). Entrepreneurship, Owning Your Future. USA: Pearson Education. Inc.
Puntoadi, Danis. (2011). Menciptakan Penjualan Melalui Social Media. Jakarta: PT Alex: Komputindo
Powers, T., Advincula, D., Austin M, Graiko S., & Snyder, J. (2012). Digital and Social Media in The Purchase Decission Process. Journal Of Advertising Research.
Sudarsono, H. (2020). Buku Ajar: Manajemen Pemasaran. Jember. CV Pustaka Abadi.
Sugiyono, (2005). Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: CV Alfabeta.
Copyright (c) 2023 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License