The Relations of Putri Tanjung as an Influencer and Brand Awareness “Ngobrol Sore Semaunya” Programme
The more technology develops, the more a company's marketing strategy will develop, for example, influencers use. Ngobrol Sore Semaunya (NSS) is CXO Media's brand that presents content by exploring the inspiring stories of a famous figure. NSS's host is Putri Tanjung, and she is a presidential special staff, entrepreneur, and influencer. Therefore, this study aims to examine the strength of the relationship and the significance of the relationship between Putri Tanjung as an influencer and NSS' brand awareness. The theory used in this study is a two-step flow of communication, and the method used is quantitative by distributing questionnaires. The population of this study is 25,000 followers of NSS's Instagram. The sample is 100 people, which is selected through simple random sampling. The result showed a high relationship with positive direction relation between Putri Tanjung as an influencer and NSS brand awareness.
Aria, P. (2020, July 22). Eksplorasi Potensi Bisnis Podcast di Kalangan Milenial. Katadata. Diakses dari https://katadata.co.id/pingitaria/digital/5f16e7a244a08/eksplorasi-potensi-bisnis-podcast-di-kalangan-milenial
CXO Media. (2021, Oktober 7). Home (Youtube account). Diperoleh dari https://www.youtube.com/c/CXOMedia
CXO Media. (2022, April 4). Videos [Youtube account]. Diperoleh dari https://www.youtube.com/c/CXOMedia/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid
Evandio, A. (2021, January 1). Wah, Pendengar Podcast Meningkat 3 Kali Lipat. Bisnis.com. Diakses dari https://ekonomi.bisnis.com/read/20210101/12/1337659/wah-pendengar-podcast-meningkat-3-kali-lipat
Keller, K. L. (2013). Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity. Pearson, hal.72
Podcast User Research in Indonesia 2018 | Dailysocial. (2018, August 28). DailySocial. Diperoleh dari https://dailysocial.id/research/podcast-user-research-in-indonesia-2018
Priyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif . Surabaya: Zifatama Publishing, hal.120
Sugiyono. (2013). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Alfabeta, hal.42,81
Sekaran, U., & Bougie, R.J., (2016). Research Methods for Business: A Skill Building Approach (7th ed.). John Wiley & Sons Inc. New York, US, hal.248
Syahrum & Salim. (2014). Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif. Citapustaka Media, hal.160
Pusparisa, Y. (2021, Mei 23). Biaya Penggunaan Jasa Influencer Terus Meningkat Setiap Tahun. Katadata. Diperoleh dari https://databoks.katadata.co.id/datapublish/2021/05/23/biaya-penggunaan-jasa-influencer-terus-meningkat-setiap-tahun
Copyright (c) 2023 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License