The Effect of Brand Image, Product Quality, and Price on Purchase Decisions Telkomsel Internet Package
This study aimed to determine the effect of brand image, product quality, and price on the decision to purchase Telkomsel internet packages among students of The Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Islamic University of Balitar partially and smultaneously. This research used quantitative research with descriptive method. There were three variables, namely brand image, product and price and the independent variable is the purchase decision variable. The sampling technique used saturated sampling with a population of consumers who bought Telkomsel cards as many as 96 students. The data collection technique used a questionnaire which tested using SPSS 18.0 application with multiple linier regression analysis techniques. Based on the results of the study, it shows that (1) brand image was effected significantly on the decisions of purchasing Telkomsel internet packages partially, (2) product quality was effected significantly on the decisions of purchasing Telkomsel internet packages partially, (3) price was effected significantly on the purchasing decisions for Telkomsel internet packages partially, (4) brand image, product quality and price were effected significantly on the decision of purchasing Telkomsel internet packages simultaneously.
Arikunto, S. (2010). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Bilson, Simamora. (2002). Panduan Riset Perilaku Konsumen. PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta
Ghozali, Imam. (2012). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS. Yogyakarta: Universitas Diponegoro.
Kasmir. (2008). Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lainnya. Edisi Revisi 2008. Jakarta: PT. RAJA GRAFINDO PERSADA.
Muflih, Muhammad. (2006). Perilaku Konsumen dalam Perspektif Ilmu Ekonomi Islam. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Kotler, Philip and Keller, Kevin Lane. (2016). Marketing Management. 15th Edition New Jersey: Pearson Pretice Hall, Inc.
Sugiyono. (2013). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License