Efektivitas Implementasi Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH) Dalam Upaya Penanggulangan Kemiskinan (Studi Pada Dinas Sosial Kabupaten Blitar)
Effectiveness in general states the extent to which a goal has been achieved whose initial process is determined by the target. Measuring the level of effectiveness is done by comparing the determined plan with the tangible results that are realized. Various efforts have been made by the Government of Indonesia to overcome various problems of poverty, one of which is through the Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH). Keluarga Penerima Manfaat (KPM) as one of the recipients of the conditional social assistance program who are designated as beneficiaries of the Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH). The purpose of this study was to determine the effectiveness of the implementation of the Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH) in poverty reduction efforts and to find out the constraints of the Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH) in poverty reduction efforts. The research method used a qualitative descriptive. The results show that the effectiveness of the implementation of the Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH) can be said to be effective in poverty reduction efforts seen from several indicators of effectiveness, but there are still some obstacles including losing ATMs, understanding of socialization that is still not accepted, the difference in understanding between stakeholders and the difficult terrain. Suggestions provide re-socialization of the Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH) to stakeholders so that the Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH) can be right on target to the community and repair difficult terrain so that difficult areas can be reached.
Shafritz, Jay M. and E W. Russel. 2005. Introducing Public Administration. Pearson Education Inc. New York.
Siagian, Sondang P. 2001. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta
Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Alfabeta. Bandung.
Winarno, Budi. 2002. Kebijakan Publik (Teori, Proses dan Studi Kasus). Caps. Jakarta.
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License