Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian (Studi Kasus pada Usaha Dagang Keripik Buah “Mekar Sari” di Desa Tlogo III, Kecamatan Kanigoro, Kabupaten Blitar)
Trading business is able to win the competition if it can have products according to customer wants and needs and can convey the advantages of its products to consumers. There are several aspects that can influence consumer decision making to buy products, including quality products and company promotion activities. This exploration was directed at the "Mekar Sari" Fruit Chips Trading Business in Dd. Tlogo III, Kec. Kanigoro, Kab. Blitar. This examination means to decide the impact of item quality and promotion on purchasing decisions. The methodology utilized is a quantitative research method using a questionnaire. The population used is the consumer in Mekar Sari Fruit Chips Trading Business. Meanwhile, to analyze the data used the validity test using the product moment, and Croncbach's Alpha as a reliability test. To test the prerequisite analysis used normality testing and heteroscedasticity test. Then in testing the hypothesis the T partial test is used. The consequences of this examination were gotten dependent on the calculation of the T test with the coefficient of sig. From product quality to purchasing decisions, it produces a value of 0.000 <0.05, which means that the increasing quality of the product causes an increase in purchasing decisions. And the sig. promotion of purchasing decisions produces a number of 0.003 <0.05, which implies that the better the promotion, the better the purchasing decision.
Amstrong dan Kotler. 2001. Prinsip-prinsip pemasaran, Edisi Keduabelas, Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Amstrong dan Kotler, 1999. Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran, Edisi Delapan, Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga
Ghozali, Imam. 2011. “Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS”. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
J. Supranto M. A, 2000. Statistik Teori dan Aplikasi Jilid 1, Edisi Keenam. Erlangga, Jakarta.
Sevilla, G Consuelo dkk. 1993. Pengantar metode Pennelitian. Jakarta: UI-PRESS
Sugiyono. 2008. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung : ALFABETA
. 2014. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta
. 2015. Metode Penelitian Kombinasi (Mix Methods). Bandung: Alfabeta.
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License