Strategi Pemasaran Jasa Balik Nama Sertifikat Tanah di Kantor Notaris Etik Pudji Lestari, S.H., M.Kn
The marketing mix is one of the aspects considered by the buyer to be able to decide on the purchase of a product, both goods and services. Services are also referred to as the provision of performance or invisible activities from one party to another. The Notary Office / PPAT Etik Pudji Lestari, SH., MKn has implemented 7P with activities in the form of product, price, place, promotion, people, process and physical awareness in its marketing mix so as to help encourage client interest to take care of returning the name of the certificate to the Notary / PPAT Ethics Pudji Lestari, SH., MKn. In planning the marketing mix, it is necessary to have sequential stages with an emphasis on the circumstances owned by the company. The success or failure of a marketing program carried out by a company depends on how the company is able to build a marketing program that has good effectiveness and efficiency for the implementation of product marketing.
Kotler, Philip dan Amstrong, Gary. (2004). Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran Edisi ke-12 Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Kotler, Philip dan Keller, Kevin Lane. (2009). Manajemen Pemasaran Edisi ke-13. Jakarta: Erlangga.
,. (2012). Manajemen Pemasaran Alih Bahasa: Benyamin Molan. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Sumarni, Murti dan Soepriharto, John. (2005). Pengantar Bisnis. Yogyakarta: Liberty.
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License