FINANCING BEHAVIOR OF THE PLANT OF SUGARCANE TO FARMERS IN BLITAR DISTRICT (Ethno methodology Study on Sugarcane Farmers in Rejoso Village, Binangun District, Blitar District)
AbstractThis research was conducted in Rejoso village, Binangun sub-district, Blitar district, with research object of sugar cane farmers there. This study aims to find out how the behavior of farmers in Rejoso Village about financing in the management of sugar cane, especially in financing behavior of the plant of sugarcane. In Rejoso village, plant of sugarcane is only done once in the period of 5 to 10 years because once planting sugarcane can be harvested many times even up to 10 times the harvest. The type of research used is qualitative research using Ethnomethodology method. Ethnomethodology is a study of how people create and understand their everyday life and the way they complete daily life. The subject for ethno methodology is not primitive tribal people but people of various situations in our own society. In this study, the subject of research is the sugar cane farmers in the Rejoso Village, Binangun District, Blitar. Data obtained by interview technique then result of the interview then analyzed to know how financing behavior of the plant of sugarcane. Based on the research results obtained from analyzing the results of interviews with sugar cane farmers in Rejoso Village that the financing behavior of the plant of sugarcane is vary depending on each individual. The difference in behavior lies in how to obtain sugar cane seeds, how to prepare the land and how to plant seeds of sugar cane.
Bogdan, R.C & Biklen, S.K.B. 1998. Cualitative Research for Education to Theory Methods. Allyin Bacon, Iinc. Boston.
Carter, Usry. 2004. Akuntansi Biaya. Jakarta:Salemba Empat.
Kuswadi. 2005. Meningkatkan Laba Melalui Pendekatan Akuntansi Keuangan dan Akuntansi Biaya. Jakarta: PT Elex Media Komputindo.
Mulyadi, 2014. Akuntansi Biaya. Edisi Kelima. Yogyakarta ; UPPAMP YKPN Universitas Gajah Mada
Nursalam. 2008. Konsep Dan Penerapan Metodologi Penelitian Ilmu Keperawatan. Edisi 2. Jakarta : Salemba Medika
Sugiyono. 2009. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D.Bandung: Alfabeta.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License