STRATEGI KAMPANYE POLITIK PEMILIHAN KEPALA DESA DALAM UPAYA MENGGIRING OPINI PUBLIK
(Studi Pada PILKADES Serentak Kabupaten Blitar 2019)
This research aims to find out how the strategy of political campaign was conducted in the selection of village heads to lead public opinion. This research is a descriptive study using a qualitative approach. The primary Data of the study is interview with informants and observations conducted by researchers. Secondary data is in the form of reports and official documents. The results showed that candidates could implement a good political campaign strategy. The advantage of the political product approach focuses on its products such as notes of the events which done in the past, and personality characteristics before the Pilkades in 2019 was held. The campaign strategy is a direct political marketing strategy to prospective voters and campaign strategies through the group. The strategy of direct political campaigns to prospective voters is done by face to face, and also conducting social activities, one of them is a healthy walking activity. While political marketing is done by through community leaders who are members of the volunteer team from each neighbourhood (RT).
Anggara, D. I., Sulton, S., & Asmaroini, A. P. (2019). Analisis Strategi Politik Calon Kepala Desa Incumbent Dalam Menghadapi Pemilihan Kepala Desa Di Desa Balong Tahun 2019. Edupedia, 3(2), 71-82.
Arif, M. (2017). Strategi Political Marketing Kandidat Dalam Pilkades. Communiverse, 3(1), 43-52.
Istyanto, Doni. 2011. Hegemoni Jawa Dalam Pilpres Melalui Suara Terbanyak Dengan Prinsip Satu Orang Satu Suara Satu Nilai. ADN Consult. Surabaya.
Kansil, C.S.T. 2005. Sistem Pemerintahan Indonesia. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta.
Morissan, M. A. (2008). Manajemen Media Penyiaran. Jakarta: Prenada Media Grup
Nimmo, Dan. 2006. Komunikasi Politik: Khalayak adan Efek. Bandung: PT. RemajaRosdakarya
Sastropoetro, S. (1987). Pendapat Publik, Pendapat Umum dan Pendapat Khalayak dalam Komunikasi Sosial. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Soemantri, Trisantono B. 2011. Pedoman Penyelenggaraan Pemerintah Desa. Fokus Media. Bandung.
Vanzelen, O. (2016). Strategi Kampanye Kepala Desa Terpilih Desa Danau Rata Tahun 2013 (Studi Pada Kepala Desa Terpilih Siswanto Di Desa Danau Rata Kecamatan Sungai Rotan Kabupaten Muara Enim Provinsi Sumatera Selatan).
Wahyuni, H. I. (2018). Kebijakan Media Baru Di Indonesia:(Harapan Dinamika Dan Capaian Kebijakan Media Baru Di Indonesia). Ugm Press.
Yustian, Y. (2008). Strategi Kampanye Politik Calon Incumbent Dan Pendatang Baru Dalam Pemilihan Kepala Daerah.
Copyright (c) 2020 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License