THE INFLUENCE OF INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL AND SHARIA COMPLIANCE IMPLEMENTATION OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT REGULATION OF NO SMOKING AREA IN GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS (PERDA KTR) IN BLITAR CITY
This research is use to find out about the implementation of the Local Government Regulation on KTR (No Smoking Area) in the government agency of Blitar City. The focus of this paper is on policy in the application of Local Government Regulations related to KTR in Blitar City. The established KTR policy aims to harmonize the rights of smokers and the right of health with healthy living behaviors. Data collection methods are in-depth interviews, in addition to the community, also with several government agencies in Blitar City that have been chosen such as the Blitar City Government and the Public Health Office. In conclusion, the KTR Local Government Regulation in addition to being a form of implementing the law, is also a point of harmonization between the rights of smokers and non-smokers to breathe clean air.
] Kementerian Kesehatan RI, Pedoman Pengembangan Kawasan Tanpa Rokok, Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan RI, 2010.
Ratih, F. K. & Hidayat, B., “Readiness of Policyimplementation of Indonesian Health Workers in Facing the Services Liberalization within the Framework of ASEAN Framework Agreement on services (Review on mode 4 AFAS: Movement of natural persons).” Journal of Indonesian Health Policy and Administration, (2015)
Notoatmodjo, S., Metode Penelitian Kesehatan, Jakarta: Penerbit Rineka Cipta: 2010.
Zainudin Ali, Metode Penelitian Hukum, Jakarta: Sinar Grafika: 2011.
Berita Online dalam surya.co.id
Wawancara dengan Hery dari Dinas Pemerintah Kota Blitar
Wawancara dengan Lurah Kepanjen Kidul dan perangkatnya
Afan, Gaffar, Politik Indonesia: Transisi Menuju Demokrasi, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar, 2009.
AG, Subarsono. Analisis Kebijakan Publik (Konsep, teori, dan Aplikasi), Jakarta; Sinar, 2011.
Direktorat Jenderal Peraturan Perundang-Undangan, Panduan Praktis Memahami Perancangan Peraturan Daerah, Edisi Kelima, Kementerian Hukum dan Hak Asasi Manusia Republik Indonesia: 2011.
Copyright (c) 2020 JARES (Journal of Academic Research and Sciences)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License