PEMBAHARUAN AKSES PENDIDIKAN
Studi Persepsi Orangtua Peserta Didik terhadap Sistem Zonasi dalam Penerimaan Peserta Didik Baru (PPDB) di Kota Blitar
This article discusses how parents' perceptions of students when responding to the zoning system in the New Student Reception System (PPDB), especially in the City of Blitar. This research is based on qualitative data obtained from the field (field research), both from primary sources: interviews and observations, as well as other secondary sources: studies on the development of PPDB studies that occur in Indonesia, both from print or electronic media. The results showed that parents of students still felt that the zoning system in PPDB did not provide free space in accessing education as desired. The government has changed the old pattern of society into a new, more complex arrangement in terms of educational facilities. In addition to having effectiveness in changing people's perceptions of the differences between favorite and non-favorite schools, this system is conceptually good, but it is not yet effective enough to equalize the quality of education, so there is still a need for deep integrative studies, strategic efforts between educational institutions and relevant agencies. This step can be done through optimizing the socialization of the PPDB zoning system to the community that promotes openness and is in favor of the people's aspirations.
Desi Wulandari dkk, "Pengaruh Penerimaan Peserta Didik Baru Melalui Sistem Zonasi Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Siswa," Jurnal Pendidikan Labuhan Ratu Lampung Timur (2018)
Dinar Wahyuni, "Permasalahan dan Upaya Perbaikan Sistem zonasi dalam Penerimaan Peserta Didik Baru 2019", Jurnal INFO Singkat: Kajian Singkat terhadap Isu Aktual dan Strategis, Vol. xi, No. 13 (2019).
Elga Andina, "Sistem Zonasi dan Dampak Psikososial Bagi Peserta Didik," Majalah INFO Singkat Vol. ix, No. 14 (2017).
Thaib, Eva Nauli “Hubungan Antara Prestasi Belajar dengan Kecerdasan Emosional” Jurnal Ilmiah Didaktika Vol. 8, No. 2 (2013).
Umiarso, Imam Gojali, Manajemen Mutu Sekolah di Era Otonomi Pendidikan, Yogyakarta: IRCiSoD, 2010.
Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia (Permendikbud) Nomor 51 tahun 2018 tentang Penerimaan Peserta Didik Baru Pada Taman Kanak-Kanak, Sekolah Dasar, Sekolah Menengah Pertama, Sekolah Menengah Atas, dan Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan
Copyright (c) 2020 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License