THE EVALUATION OF COVID-19 BLT DISTRIBUTION IN BLITAR REGENCY
The purpose of this study was to evaluate the distribution of BLT in Blitar Regency could be distributed properly. Then for the better future it is hoped that this research can provide a clearer understanding of the main problems related to the distribution of COVID-19 social assistance so the further research can elaborate on alternative solutions. The research method used is qualitative methods. This study focuses on the evaluation of Cash Transfer for the poor or underprivileged in Blitar Regency. This research activity was carried out in Sumberjo Village, Sutojayan District, Blitar Regency. The result of this research shows Sumberjo Village is one of the villages in Blitar Regency that received the Social Assistance program in the form of Cash Transfer (BLT). The mechanism on data recipients collecting of Cash Transfer (BLT) in Sumberjo Village is carried out in accordance with the regulations from the Ministry of Villages which consist of 14 criteria for the recipients of Cash Transfer (BLT). In addition to being carried out in accordance with the regulations, the mechanism for collecting data on recipients of Cash Transfer (BLT) in Sumberjo Village also considers data from the Ministry of Social Affairs, the Integrated Data for Social Welfare (DTKS). The number of BLT recipients in Sumberjo Village in stage 1 and 2 of 2020 was 23 KPM while in stage 3 was 21 KPM. The process of distributing Cash Transfer (BLT) by the Sumberjo Village Government ran relatively smooth.
Ihsanuddin. (2020). Fakta Lengkap Kasus Pertama Virus Corona di Indonesia. Retrieved June 24, 2020, from nasional.kompas website: https://nasional.kompas.com/read/2020/03/03/ 06314981/fakta-lengkap-kasus-pertama-viruscorona-di-indonesia
Maun, C. E. (2020). Efektivitas Bantuan Langsung Tunai dana Desa Bagi Masyarakat Miskin Terkena Dampak Covid-19 Di Desa Talaitad Kecamatan Suluun Tareran Kabupaten Minahasa Selatan. JURNAL POLITICO, 9(2).
Moleong, L. J. 2010. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif, Bandung: Remaja Rosda karya.
Mukhtar, R., Wijaya, A., & Roy, J. (2020). Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Ekonomi dan Tingkat Pengangguran Serta Indeks Pembangunan Manusia Terhadap Kemiskinan di Kota Samarinda. Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi Mulawarman (JIEM), 4(3).
Nizar, C., Hamzah, A., & Syahnur, S. (2013). Pengaruh investasi dan tenaga kerja terhadap pertumbuhan ekonomi serta hubungannya terhadap tingkat kemiskinan di indonesia. Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi ISSN, 2302, 0172.
OKtavia, L., Khairiyah, F., & Ilman, M. A. Efektivitas Pelaksanaan Bantuan Sosial Dari Pemerintah Terhadap Masyarakat Terdampak Covid-19 Di Desa Gendongarum Kecamatan Kanor Kabupaten Bojonegoro. Spirit Publik: Jurnal Administrasi Publik, 15(2), 97-110.
Oscar Lewis 2006, Pembangunan Pertanian dan permasalahannya, PT Pradnya Paramita Jakarta
Sugiono, S. (2016). Metode penelitian kuantitatif, kualitatif, dan r & d. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Suharto. Edi. 2007. Kebijakan Sosial Sebagai Kebijakan Publik. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Wynandin, 2008, Pendataan Program Perlindungan Sosial PPLS 2008, Bappenas, Jakarta
Yunus, M., & Jolis, A. (2007). Bank kaum miskin.
Copyright (c) 2021 JARES (Journal of Academic Research and Sciences)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License