DEVELOPMENT OF A SYSTEM FOR DIAGNOSING PESTS AND DISEASES IN CORN PLANTS BASED ON THE INTENSITY OF DAMAGE USING THE CERTAINTY FACTOR METHOD
Corn plants have the potential to be attacked by pests or diseases that can appear at any time such as leaf blight, leaf rust and downy mildew. Obstacles facing farmers are sometimes the lack of information about the symptoms found so that sometimes the diagnosis is not correct and the treatment is wrong, resulting in reduced corn production. Along with technological advances, a technology has also been produced that can adopt the process of human thinking, namely artificial intelligence technology or AI or Artificial Intelligence. including an expert system, which is a computer-based system that adopts the knowledge and experience of an expert, and reasoning techniques to solve a problem, similar to how an expert in a particular field solves the problem. The development that will be made is "Development of a Diagnostic System for Pests and Diseases in Corn Plants Based on Damage Intensity Using the Certainty Factor Method".
 Rizky, R., Wibowo, A. H., Hakim, Z., & Sujai, L. (n.d.). Sistem Pakar Diagnosis Kerusakan Jaringan Local Area Network (LAN) Menggunakan Metode Forward Chaining.
 Muis, A., Nonci, N., Kalqutny, S. H., Azrai, D. M., Penelitian, B., Serealia, T., Ratulangi, J., 274 Maros, N., & Selatan, S. (2019). Respon Genotipe Jagung Hibrida Terhadap Tiga Jenis Penyakit Utama (Peronosclerospora sp., Bipolaris maydis, dan Puccinia polysora). In Buletin Penelitian Tanaman Serealia (Vol. 3, Issue 1).
 Meniati, L., Yanti, N., Gaol, L., & Santoso, I. (2022). Sistem Pakar Mendiagnosa Penyakit Tanaman Kakao Menggunakan Metode Certainty Factor. Jurnal Teknologi Sistem Informasi Dan Sistem Komputer TGD), 5(1), 83–94. https://ojs.trigunadharma.ac.id/
 Sallaby, A. F., & Kanedi, I. (n.d.). Perancangan Sistem Informasi Jadwal Dokter Menggunakan Framework Codeigniter. In Jurnal Media Infotama.
 Fahmi, H. (2019). Sistem Pakar Mendiagnosa Penyakit Mata Katarak Dengan Metode Certainty Factor Berbasis Web. MATICS, 11(1), 27. https://doi.org/10.18860/mat.v11i1.7673
 Sonata, F.-. (2019). Pemanfaatan UML (Unified Modeling Language) Dalam Perancangan Sistem Informasi E-Commerce Jenis Customer-To-Customer. Jurnal Komunika : Jurnal Komunikasi, Media Dan Informatika, 8(1), 22. https://doi.org/10.31504/komunika.v8i1.1832
 Sri, N., Ginting, W., & Rms, A. S. (2018). SISTEM PAKAR DIAGNOSA PENYAKIT KACANG KEDELAI MENGGUNAKAN METODE CERTAINTY FACTOR. 5(1), 36–41.
 Sucipto, A., & Ahdan, S. (2019). Usulan Sistem untuk Peningkatan Produksi Jagung menggunakan Metode Certainty Factor Proposed System for Increasing Corn Production using Certainty Factor Method.
 Sulistiani, H., & Muludi, K. (2018). PENERAPAN METODE CERTAINTY FACTOR DALAM MENDETEKSI PENYAKIT TANAMAN KARET. Jurnal Pendidikan Teknologi Dan Kejuruan, 15(1), 51. https://ejournal.undiksha.ac.id/index.php/JPTK/issue/view/780
 Wira, D., Putra, T., & Andriani, R. (2019). Unified Modelling Language (UML) dalam Perancangan Sistem Informasi Permohonan Pembayaran Restitusi SPPD. 7(1).
Copyright (c) 2023 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License