DESIGN OF A MICROCONTROLLER-BASED DC TO AC CURRENT CONVERTER AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A GARDEN FENCE
Farming is the main source of livelihood of Indonesians living in rural areas, one of which is corn. Corn yields are influenced by many factors, among others, the ever-changing climate, water availability, soil fertility, crop management systems and so on. At the time of initial observation to the farmer group failure is often also experienced due to the disruption of pig pests at night. So that a system is needed that can control the handling of pig pests by making traps using a stun tool. To convert DC (Direct Current) current into AC (Alternating Current) can be done with a series of power transistors. The power transistor designed is using the flip-flop method, both transistors will work alternately, this type of change includes a phase changer. The goal in this study was to create a microcontroller-based garden fence control device. This tool is able to provide an alternative in making it easier for farmers to control the land so as to avoid pig pests. The results of the trial DC current changer to AC d field is very well functioning so that farmers no longer experience pig pest disturbances at night.
S. Gideon and K. P. Saragih, “Analisis karakteristik listrik arus searah dan arus bolak-balik,” Reg. Dev. Ind. Heal. Sci. Technol. Art Life, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 262–266, 2019.
E. S. Nasution and A. Hasibuan, “Pengaturan Kecepatan Motor Induksi 3 Phasa Dengan Merubah Frekuensi Menggunakan Inverter ALTIVAR 12P,” Sist. Inf. ISSN, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 25–34, 2018.
A. H. Pohan and M. Ragil, “Pengaturan Frekuensi Inverter Satu Phasa DC / AC pada Generator Mini Portable Satu Phasa 2500 VA dengan System Line,” vol. 10, no. 02, pp. 1–9, 2021.
Y. Apriani and T. Barlian, “Inverter Berbasis Accumulator Sebagai Alternatif Penghemat Daya Listrik Rumah Tangga,” J. Surya Energy, vol. 3, no. 1, p. 203, 2018, doi: 10.32502/jse.v3i1.1233.
A. Faisal and H. Habibullah, “Sistem Kontrol Misting Antiseptic Automatic Pada Pintu Masuk Berbasis Microcontroller,” JTEIN J. Tek. Elektro Indones., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 182–189, 2021, doi: 10.24036/jtein.v2i2.164.
Q. Hidayati and M. E. Prasetyo, “Pengaturan Kecepatan Motor DC dengan Menggunakan Mikrokontroler Berbasis Fuzzy-PID,” JTT (Jurnal Teknol. Terpadu), vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–5, 2016, doi: 10.32487/jtt.v4i1.123.
M. Usman, “Analisis Intensitas Cahaya Terhadap Energi Listrik Yang Dihasilkan Panel Surya,” Power Elektron. J. Orang Elektro, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 52–57, 2020, doi: 10.30591/polektro.v9i2.2047.
S. Utama, A. Mulyanto, M. Arif Fauzi, and N. Utami Putri, “Implementasi Sensor Light Dependent Resistor (LDR) Dan LM35 Pada Prototipe Atap Otomatis Berbasis Arduino,” CIRCUIT J. Ilm. Pendidik. Tek. Elektro, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 83–89, 2018, doi: 10.22373/crc.v2i2.3706.
K. Yusuf, Salahudidn, and Asran, “Perancangan Alat Pengukur Debit Air Berbasis Arduino Uno Sebagai Antisipasi Pemborosan Air Di Sektor Pertanian,” J. Energi Elektr., vol. 08, pp. 48–52, 2019.
A. Wijaya and M. Rivai, “Monitoring dan Kontrol Sistem irigasi Berbasis IoT Menggunakan Banana PI,” J. Tek. ITS, vol. 7, no. 2, 2018, doi: 10.12962/j23373539.v7i2.31113.
Copyright (c) 2021 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License