GENDER CLASSIFICATION BASED ON VOICE USING RECURRENT NEURAL NETWORK (RNN)
The information technology field continues to progress rapidly. Technological progress is kept in check with such factors as touch, sight, and sound. Each man with another man has a characteristic difference, one that can be seen is by his voice. The processing of sound is an essential concept to all kinds of systems that require human interaction in its daily activities. One of the techniques used in processing speech is classification, which has a direct effect on speech recognition systems. SimpleRNN and LSTM are models of deep learning that can be used to classify sentiment. It can process data in such a sequence as sound, video, and text. These results provide accuracy 90% of the test data and 95% accuracy to the training data.
 D. A. Adi Rinaldi, Hendra, “Pengenalan Gender Melalui Suara dengan Algoritma Support Vector Machine (SVM),” no. x, pp. 1–10, 2016.
 Y. Mustaqim, E. Utami, and S. Raharjo, “KLASIFIKASI AUDIO MENGGUNAKAN WAVELET TRANSFORM DAN NEURAL NETWORK Yulianto,” J. Inform. Dan Teknol. Inf., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 122–130, 2019.
 P. Tridarma and S. N. Endah, “Pengenalan Ucapan Bahasa Indonesia Menggunakan MFCC dan Recurrent Neural Network,” J. Masy. Inform., vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 36–44, 2020, [Online]. Available: https://ejournal.undip.ac.id/index.php/jmasif/article/view/34874
 D. E. R. Riska Yessivirna 1 , Marji2, “Klasifikasi Suara Berdasarkan Gender (Jenis Kelamin) Dengan Metode K-Nearest Neighbor (Knn),” Univ. Brawijaya Malang, no. 37, pp. 1–31, 2015.
 H. Azis, Klasifikasi Penyakit Jantung Menggunakan Metode Recurrent Neural Network (RNN). 2018.
 S. Safriadi and R. Rahmadani, “Klasifikasi Gender Berdasarkan Suara Dengan Naive Bayes Dan Mel Frequency Cepstral Coefficient,” VOCATECH Vocat. Educ. Technol. J., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 19–26, 2020, doi: 10.38038/vocatech.v2i1.45.
 A. Apsarini, “Klasifikasi Jenis Kelamin Berdasarkan Suara Menggunakan Metode Learning Vector,” vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 2301–2308, 2020.
 F. A. Hermawati and R. A. Zai, “Sistem Deteksi Pemakaian Masker Menggunakan Metode Viola-Jones dan Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN),” Proceeding KONIK (Konferensi Nas. Ilmu Komputer), vol. 5, pp. 182–187, 2021.
 R. A. Asmara, B. S. Andjani, U. D. Rosiani, and P. Choirina, “KLASIFIKASI JENIS KELAMIN PADA CITRA WAJAH MENGGUNAKAN METODE NAIVE BAYES,” pp. 212–217.
 R. B. Handoko and S. Suyanto, “Klasifikasi Gender Berdasarkan Suara Menggunakan Support Vector Machine,” Indones. J. Comput., vol. 4, no. 1, p. 9, 2019, doi: 10.21108/indojc.2019.4.1.244.
Copyright (c) 2023 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License