ANALISIS STRATEGI PEMASARAN UNTUK MENINGKATKAN PENJUALAN PRODUK BROWNIES COKLAT PADA UD DHENOK GROUP
The availability of cocoa beans is very large in the Blitar area so that it opens up considerable business opportunities for the people in Blitar. In addition, cocoa plants as a producer of cocoa beans can thrive in the Blitar area, making it easy to obtain raw materials. Processing of basic ingredients of chocolate in the Blitar area is still minimal, so it is very necessary to diversify products from chocolate. One of the products here is chocolate brownies where an effective marketing strategy is needed to increase sales of Chocolate Brownies. The purpose of this study was to determine the marketing strategy of Chocolate Brownies products with SWOT analysis.
The marketing system carried out at UD Dheenok Group uses a direct marketing system, namely sales at industrial sites and indirectly by distributing products to Kampung Chocolate as a working partner in marketing. customers, while the weakness lies in unwritten financial administration, and does not have investors so that it has an impact on business development and the absence of visual promotion media such as advertisements. market due to the lack of similar products in Blitar City. The biggest threat faced in marketing chocolate brownies is the price of raw materials for eggs that fluctuates and the product expiration period is short, which is around 10 days. The marketing strategy used by UD Dheenok group in developing chocolate brownie processed food products is a business strategy, namely product excellence
Anindita, Ratya dkk,2015,Ekonomi Pertanian, Universitas Terbuka, Tangerang Selatan.
Indriani. 2017. Modern & Classic Brownies. Jakarta: Gramedia
Kotler. 2021. Manajemen Pemasaran. Erlangga. Jakarta.
Saragih,B.2021. Pembangunan Pertanian.Kalimantan. De Publish.
Soekartawi,2016.Agribisnis : Teori dan Aplikasinya. Jakarta.Rajawali Press.
Rangkuti, Freddy., 2013, SWOT BALANCED SCORECARD, Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Umum.
Copyright (c) 2022 VIABEL: Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu-Ilmu Pertanian
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License