KOMUNIKASI PEMBELAJARAN MELALUI VIRTUAL LEARNING
(Studi Pada Matakuliah Public Speaking Univesitas Negeri Surabaya)
The development of communication technology has affected in all aspects of life including education. Changes and adaptations should be done because the facilities of technology can make all human activities easier. The efforts have be done include improving the quality of education by implementing V-learning strategies in college. One of them is The Learning Strategy of Public Speaking Courses using classroom action method. The study performs phase 1 cycles and 2 cycles with identification, scaffolding, action, observation, and reflection. The final result of this research is the learning Model of Public Speaking courses with V-learning which can be accessed not only by students of Surabaya State University, but it can be followed by the students across study programs from other campuses. Based on 21 century skills that speaking skills need to be continuously developed to advance quality in all areas of work.
Branch, R.M. (2009). Instructional Design: The ADDIE Approach. Athens: Springer.
Bukhari M. (1983). Teknik-Teknik Evaluasi Dalam Pendidikan. Bandung: Jemmars
Darmawan, Deni. (2012).Pendidikan Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi.PT Remaja Rosdakarya
Kriyantono, R. (2014). Handout Buku Ajar: Teori dan Praktek. Malang: Universitas Brawijaya.
Mustaji. (2016). Handout Workshop Penyusunan Penelitian Pengembangan Ajar. Surabaya: Universitas Negeri Surabaya.
Noegroho, Agoeng. 2010. Teknologi Komunikasi. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu
Nurkencana. 2005. Evaluasi Hasil Belajar Mengajar. Surabaya: Usaha Nasional
Permendikbud No. 49/2014. Standar Nasional Perguruan Tinggi.
Perpres No. 8/2012. Kerangka Kualifikasi Nasional Indonesia.
Rogers, Everett M. 1986. Communication Technology: The New Media in Society. London: The Free Press Macmillan Inc
Sa’ud, U.S. (2008). Inovasi Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sagala, Syaiful. 2012. Konsep dan Makna Pembelajaran. Bandung: Alfabeta
Slameto. (2008). Proses Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Tseng, W. T., Tang, Y., dan Morris, B. “Evaluation of i-Tunes University Courses through Instructional Design Strategies and m-Learning Framework.” Educational Technology & Society. 19.1 (2016): 199-210. Print.
Winkel WS. 1989. Psikologi Pengajaran. Jakarta: Gramedia
Wipasith, H., Narumol, R., dan Sumalee, C. “The Design of the Contents of an e-Learning for Teaching M.5 English Language Using ADDIE Model.” Information and Education Technology. 6.2 (2016): 127. Print.
Copyright (c) 2019 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License