LANGLANG MALANG: KONSEP VISUAL GUI (GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE) APLIKASI PONSEL PINTAR UNTUK PANDUAN KULINER DI MALANG RAYA
Malang Raya included Malang City, Malang Regency and Batu City holds considerable tourism potential to be developed especially in the field of culinary tourism. To increase public awareness of culinary tourism in Malang, an interesting media is needed and is able to provide complete information related to the tourist destination. Today smartphone usage has never been separated from the public in the use of applications in smart phones. The internet has become a primary need for society today. This phenomenon can be used by designers to package information through culinary guide applications including street food, restaurants and cafes spread across Malang. The specific target in this study is to create a GUI (Graphical User Interface) design for mobile apps "Langlang Malang" on smart phones that aim to increase public awareness, especially among teenagers, on the diversity of culinary tourism in Malang. The long-term goal is that with the application media, people will become more familiar with culinary tourism in Malang, which in turn will encourage the interest of the wider community outside Malang to visit Malang.
Akbar, A.T & Pangestuti Endriana. (2017). Peran Kuliner Dalam Meningkatkan Citra Destinasi Pariwisata Taman Nasional Bromo Tengger Semeru. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis. Vol 50. No.1 hal 153
Besra, Eri. (2012). Potensi Wisata Kuliner dalam Mendukung Pariwisata di Kota Padang. Jurnal Riset Akuntansi dan Bisnis Vo 12 No 1.
Brown, Tim. Katz, Barry. (2009). Change By Design: How Design Thinking Transforms Organizations and Inspires Innovations. New York: HarperCollins Publishers.
Hjalager, A. dan Greg Richard. (2002). Tourism and Gastronomy. London: Routledge MPG Books.
Khairurrizqi. dkk. (2015). Perancangan Graphical User Interface “Si Jambe” Sebagai Media Pembelajaran di Jambi. E-poceeding of Art & Design Vol. 2 No. 1 hal 171
Lazuardi, Mandra. (2015). Ekonomi Kreatif: Kekuatan Baru Indonesia Menuju 2025 Rencana Pengembangan Kuliner Nasional 2015-2019. Jakarta: PT. Republik Solusi
Mcleod, June. (2016). Color Psycology Today. UK: John Hunt Publishing Ltd
Meghamala, et all. (2016). Color and It’s Significance. The International Journal of Indian Psychology. Volume 3 issue 2 No.7
Prasiasa, D. (2013). Destinasi Pariwisata Berbasis Masyarakat. Jakarta : Salemba Humanika
Copyright (c) 2019 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License