Community Empowerment through Collaborative Communication in Regional Government Program (RT Keren Program) in Bendogerit Village, Blitar City
This research examines community empowerment efforts through collaborative communication in the implementation of the Government Program (RT Keren) in Bendogerit Village, Blitar City. The RT Keren program aims to increase community participation and facilitate regional development by residents and local RTs. This research uses qualitative methods through in-depth interviews, participatory observation, and document analysis to understand the impact of collaborative communication in strengthening community participation and empowerment. The research results show that effective collaborative communication encourages active citizen participation, increases understanding of the program, and stimulates community empowerment in decision making. This program has increased community participation in subdistrict activities, created a greater sense of ownership among residents, and empowered communities to take an active role in decision making and program implementation.
Keputusan Walikota Blitar Nomor 188/265/HK/410.010.2/2021 tentang Tim Koordinasi Tingkat kota Program RT Keren
Keputusan Walikota Blitar tentang Tim Koordinasi Tk Kota Program RT Keren TA 2023
Peraturan Walikota (PERWALI) Kota Blitar Nomor 6 Tahun 2022 tentang Program Rukun Tetangga (RT) Keren
Peraturan Walikota Blitar Nomor 40 Tahun 2020 tentang Lembaga Kemasyarakatan Kelurahan dalam Bentuk Rukun Tetangga dan Rukun Warga
Peraturan Walikota Blitar Nomor 46 Tahun 2021 tentang Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Kelurahan melalui Program RT Keren
Perwali Nomor 6 Tahun 2022 tentang Program RT Keren
Perwali Nomor 19 Tahun 2023 tentang Perubahan Kedua atas Perwali Nomor 6 Tahun 2022 RT Keren
Perwali Nomor 76 Tahun 2022 tentang Perubahan atas Peraturan Walikota Blitar Nomor 6 Tahun 2022
Surat Edaran Walikota Blitar Nomor 1 Tahun 2021
Surat Edaran Nomor 3 tahun 2023 tentang Juknis RT Keren 2023
Copyright (c) 2023 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License