The The Influence of Product Attributes, Brand Image, and Lifestyle on Xiaomi Smartphone Purchase Decision (Quantitative Study on Balitar Islamic University Students)
Product attribute and brand image are a unity that builds the strength of a product. One of the considerations of consumers in choosing a product is the quality offered. In addition, consumer lifestyles are also a factor in purchase decision. This study aims to determine the influence of product attributes, brand image, and lifestyle on Xiaomi smartphone purchase decisions on Universitas Islam Balitar students. The research method used was a survey with a quantitative research approach. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling. Data collection was carried out by distributing questionnaires to Universitas Islam Balitar students who use Xiaomi smartphones. The data analysis technique used is the t test (partial) and multiple linear regression analysis to 100 respondents. Based on the results of partial tests conducted, it is known that the product and lifestyle attributes partially have a significant influence on the purchase decision variable, while the brand image variable does not significantly influence the purchase decision variable. The better product attributes and product innovations offered, Xiaomi will be able to embrace all walks of life with different lifestyles so that will affect the level of consumer purchase decision.
Adriza. (2015). Membangun Citra Lembaga Perguruan Tinggi yang Berbasis Vokasi (Dilengkapi dengan Hasil Penelitian Menggunakan SEM). Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
Akbar, K. (2013). Analisis Pengaruh Harga, Brand Image, Dan Product attribute Terhadap Purchase decision Handphone Atau Smartphone Samsung Jenis Android (Studi pada Mahasiswa Universitas Diponegoro). Skripsi: Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.
Ambarwati, S. (2018). Pengaruh Norma Subjektif, Gaya Hidup, Atribut Produk, Dan Persepri Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Kamera Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) Canon Di Kota Surakarta. Skripsi: Institut Agama Islam Negeri Surakarta. Surakarata.
Firmansyah, A. (2018). Perilaku Konsumen (Sikap dan Pemasaran). Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
Handayani, L. T. (2017). Pengaruh Atribut Produk, Gaya Hidup, dan Celebrity Endorser Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Smartphone Di Kota Surakarta. Skripsi. Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta. Surakarta.
Rangkuti. (2003). Customer Service Satisfication & Call Center. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Sari, W. P. dan Lydia I. 2019. Komunikasi Kontemporer dan Masyarakat. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Setiadi, N. J. 2013. Perilaku Konsumen: Perspektif Kontemporer pada Motif, Tujuan, dan Keinginan Konsumen Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: Kencana.
Shinta, A. 2011. Manajemen Pemasaran. Malang: Universitas Brawijaya Press.
Statista. 2019. Share Of Internet Users Indonesia 2019 By Age Group. https://www.statista.com/statistics/997264/share-of-internetusers-by-age-group-indonesia/#statisticContainer. Diakses pada 14 Maret 2020.
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License