Pengaruh Lokasi Terhadap Keputusan Berkunjung Wisatawan (Studi Kasus Objek Wisata Hutan Pinus Loji Lereng Kelud)
The main problem of the case study to be investigated is whether there is an effect on the location of the decision to come to a tour of the kelud slopes loji pine forest. Meanwhile, the research objective is to know the effect of location on the decision to visit the Kelud Loji Slope Pine Forest Tourism. To obtain and in order to know the results, the researchers used descriptive methods, descriptive statistical tests, test instruments which included validity testing and reliability testing. Meanwhile, the classical assumption test includes normality test, autocorrelation test, heteroscedasticity test, and t test. The research was carried out starting from April 1 and ending on April 30, 2019 in the pine forest tourism slopes of the kelud village of Tulungrejo, Kec. Gandusari, Blitar Regency. After discussion, the result shows that the t value is 2.204 and the t table is 1.66 calculated from the two-tailed sig value is 5% (0.05), it can be concluded that the calculated T value is greater than the T table value, so it can be said that the location has an influence on the decision to visit tourists. Or the Ha value is accepted because T count is greater than the T table value and Ho is rejected because the T table value is not greater than the T count value. The conclusion in this study is that the location has an influence on the decision to visit a tourist attraction. Therefore, it is hoped that the manager will give more concepts to the tourism so that it is more developed.
Ghozali, Imam. (2006). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Kotler, Philip. (2005). Menejemen Pemasaran. Jilid I dan II. Jakarta: PT Indeks.
Manullang, M. (1990). Dasar-Dasar Menejemen. Jakarta: Galia Indonesia.
Nugroho, Agung. (2005). Strategi Jitu Memilih Metode Statistic Penelitian dengan SPSS. Yogyakarta: Andi.
Purnomo, Rochmat Aldy. (2017). Analisis Statistik Ekonomi dan Bisnis dengan SPSS. Ponorogo: CV. Wade Group bekerjasama dengan UNMUH Ponorogo Press.
Siregar, Syofian. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Cetakan ke-4. Jakarta: Kencana.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Tjiptono, Fandy. 2005. Pemasaran Jasa. Malang: Banyumedia Publishing.
Zulfikar dan Budiantara, I. Nyoman. (2014). Manajemen Riset dengan Pendekatan Komputasi Statistika. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License