Analisis Strategi Pemasaran (Studi Kasus di Omaku Pusat Jajanan Tradisional, Kecamatan Kepanjenkidul, Kota Blitar)
Omaku Center for Traditional Snacks is one of the home industries where the main product is traditional snacks such as wet snacks in general. Starting from two peddlers, Mrs. Rusli Prijanto, started trying to open a wet snack business. Initially it was still located on Jl. Blitar 100 orchids. One of the differences of these products is the recipe for traditional wet snacks made which is distinctive and guaranteed and stable. The purpose of this study is to analyze and determine marketing strategies that can be applied to the Omaku Traditional Snack Center. The analysis used was the SWOT approach and descriptive analysis used a qualitative research approach to respondents who were given a questionnaire in which the respondents were selected by purposive sampling technique. For this reason, it is necessary to recognize the company's condition and internal and external factors that have an influence on the marketing strategy. For data collection, it was done by interview, questionnaire and direct observation. In addition, data is collected through supporting data obtained from books, previous research and related sources. The data obtained is based on the data that has been collected, then an analysis is carried out using a SWOT approach in order to find out which marketing strategies can be used based on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the company. The results showed that the company's grand strategy matrix is included in quadrant I, where the implementation of aggressive or growth strategies is a very favorable condition for the company. The company has the power to be able to where, the company has the power so that it can use the existing opportunities.
Effendy, Rustam. (1996). Marketing Management. Malang: IKIP Malang.
Handayaningrat, Soewarno. (1988). Pengantar Ilmu Administrasi dan Manajemen. Jakarta: CV Haji Masagung.
Hariandja, Marihat Tua Efendi. (2002). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Grasindo.
Kotler, Philip. (2002). Manajemen Pemasaran Edisi Millenium. Jakarta: PT Prenhallindo.
Kotler, Philip dan Amstrong, Gray. (2004). Dasar-Dasar Pemasaran Edisi ke-9, Jilid 1. Penerjemah Alexander Sindoro. Jakarta: PT Indeks.
Rangkuti, Freddy. (2006). Manajemen Strategis. Edisi Sepuluh. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat.
Setyaningrum, Ari. (2015). Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: CV. Andi Offset.
Sistaningrum. (2002). Manajemen Penjualan Produk. Jakarta: Kanisius.
Swastha, Basu dan Irawan. (2005). Manajemen Pemasaran Modern. Yogyakarta: Liberti.
Tjiptono, Fandy. (1999). Strategi Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: ANDI.
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License