THE EFFECT OF SERVICE QUALITY TO THE GUEST SATISFACTION
Case Study at Puri Perdana Hotel Blitar)
This research is to find out how much the influence of service quality to the guests at Puri Perdana Hotel Blitar. The research object is the receptionist in charge of providing services at the Puri Perdana Blitar Hotel. A sample is a set or part of a population unit. The sample selection is done by using purposive sampling which is the direct appointment of respondents according to the research needs. So the sample size in this study determined 21 respondents who were in Puri Perdana Hotel Blitar. The result of this research is a significant influence of work facilities on the productivity of 54.661.11 Puri Perdana Hotel Blitar employees known ˃, = 0.536 ˃ 0, 433 then Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted. It means that there is an influence between work facilities to the productivity of 54.661.11 Puri Perdana Hotel Blitar employees. The coefficient of determination above is 0.30 or 30%. It means that the variance that occurs in the 30% employee productivity variable is determined by the variance that occurs in the work facilities variable. This understanding is often interpreted the influence of work facilities on employee productivity = 30%, and the remaining 70% are other factors including work motivation, work discipline and others.
Brady, M. K., & Cronin Jr, J. J. (2001). Some new thoughts on conceptualizing perceived service quality: a hierarchical approach. Journal of marketing, 65(3), 34-49.
Saragih, D. Y., & Panjaitan, N. J. (2018). Peningkatan Kualitas Layanan Untuk Kepuasan Pelanggan Hotel. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis (EK&BI), 1(1), 43-51.
Sehgal, R. 2017. Relative Importance of Service Quality Dimensions and Their Impact On Customer Satisfaction In Publik Sector Banks From Northern India. Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce. VIII(3): 41-51.
Sinambela, L. P. dkk,(2014) Reformasi Pelayanan Publik: Teori, Kebijakan, dan Implementasi.
Sugiono, D., & Wibowo, E. (2002). Statistik untuk Penelitian dan Aplikasinya dengan SPSS 10.0 for windows.
Suryadharma, I. W. W., & Nurcahya, I. K. (2015). Pengaruh kualitas pelayanan pada kepuasan pelanggan hotel Bintang Pesona di Denpasar Timur. E-Jurnal Manajemen, 4(4).
Susepti, A., Hamid, D., & Kusumawati, A. (2017). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Dan Loyalitas Tamu Hotel (Studi Tentang Persepsi Tamu Hotel Mahkota Plengkung Kabupaten Banyuwangi). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 50(5), 27-36.
Tjiptono, F. (1998). Manajemen Jasa Edisi 2. Yogyakarta: Andi.
Yamit, Z. (2005). Manajemen kualitas produk dan jasa. Yogyakarta: Ekonisia.
Copyright (c) 2020 JOSAR (Journal of Students Academic Research)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution LicenseÂ that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).