FACTORS AFFECTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP INTEREST IN “KURASA” STUDENT ENTERPRISE OF UNISBA BLITAR
This research aims at investigating factors affecting enterepeneurship interest in a young entrepreneur program known as KURASA (Kelompok Mahasiswa Wirausaha/Student Enterprise of UNISBA Blitar). This research adopted descriptive qualitative approach. Data were collected through interview, participant observation, and documentation. Then, the student enterprise was selected, and access to informants was built. This research was carried out by collecting data, recording information, comprehending contents, and restoring data. The result shows that young men’s interest in entreprenurship involved in student enterprise was affected by three factors: personality, entrepreneurship education, and environment factors.
Andreas Harefa. 2007. Inovasi Kewirausahaan untuk Semua Orang. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Alma, Buchari. 2013. Kewirausahaan (9th ed.). Bandung: Alfabeta.
Wibowo, Agus. 2011. Pendidikan Kewirausahaan (1st ed.). Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Rusdiana, H.A. 2014. Kewirausahaan Teori dan Praktik (1st ed.). Bandung: Pustaka Setia.
Djamarah, S.B. 2011. Psikologi Belajar (3rd ed.). Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
Winkel, W.S. 2004. Psikologi Pengajaran. Jakarta: Grasindo.
Wedayanti, N.P.A.A., & Giantari, I.G.A.K. 2016. Peran Pendidikan Kewirausahaan dalam Memediasi Pengaruh Norma Subyektif Terhadap Niat Berwirausaha. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud, Vol. 05, No. 01, 2016: 533-560.
Copyright (c) 2020 JARES (Journal of Academic Research and Sciences)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License