INTEGRATED FLASHCARD AND LUDO VOCABULARY LEARNING GAME TO INCREASE VOCABULARY ACHIEVEMENT OF THE FIRST GRADE OF JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL: RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
This research was aimed to establish, to find out the effectiveness, and to know the teacher’s and student’s responses of Flash Ludo Game as a vocabulary learning media for first grade students of Junior High School. The researcher was applied Research and Development (R&D) design whis is adapted from Sugiyono. It consisted of five phases, they were: data collection and finding potentials and problems, design and development, expert validation and revision, product trial, and final product. The final product of the model consisted of three kinds of flashcards, a set of ludo game, and three kinds of guidebooks. The result of design and development showed that the model was very valid, the average of material and media experts was 92.5%. The product trial was done with 20 seventh grade students as participants. The one-group pre-post test showed that before using the model, the average student’s score was (45.80) and after using the model, it reached (84.05). From the t-test analysis, the researcher found that the sig (2.tailed) value was .000, it showed that the Sig. value (2-tailed) <0.05, in means that was a significant difference between pre-test and post-test. The result of teacher’s and student’s responses showed that the model was very proper, with the average result was 94%. The vocabulary learning media was effective and improve student’s vocabulary achievement for the first grade students of Junior High School.
Hasnida (2015) Media Pembelajaran Kreatif. Jakarta Timur: PT.Luxima Metro Indonesia.
Jannah, M. M. and Wiyatmo, Y. (2018) ‘Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran Permainan Ludo untuk Meningkatkan Penguasaan Materi dan Minat Belajar Fisika Peserta didik SMA’, Jurnal Pendidikan Fisika, pp. 240–249.
Minister’s Regulations of Education and Culture Republic of Indonesia (2018) Minister’s Regulations of Education and Culture Republic of Indonesia number 42 year 2018 about Policy of National Language and Literature Chapter 1 article 11. Republic of Indonesia.
Sugiyono (2015) Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiyono (2016) Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Copyright (c) 2022 JARES (Journal of Academic Research and Sciences)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License