UJI ORGANOLEPTIK KERUPUK SUSU DENGAN PENAMBAHAN TEPUNG TAPIOKA
This The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of mixing tapioca flour on organoleptik test (color,taste,aroma,crispness) on cow’s milk crackers.
The research method is an experiment a completely randomized design (CRD) with a unidirectional pattern. The treatment in this study was the use of tapioca flour on cow’s milk which consisted of 5 treatment, namely the addition of 750 gr, 700 gr, 650 gr, 600 gr where each treatment was repeated 5 times.
The results of this study were the organoleptic effect of tapioca flour and the addition of cow’s milk on the resulting milk crackers, namely the best treatmen was the color in the treatment (P3) yellowish white, the taste in the treatment (P4) did not taste milky, the aroma in the treatment (P4) was quite milky, The crispness in treatment (P4) was quite crunchy. However, it is better to make cow's milk crackers by mixing tapioca flour more so that the taste and aroma of cow's milk crackers are better. From the conclusion for P3 treatment (with the addition of 700gram tapioca flour).
Eniza,Saleh. 2004. Dasar Pengolahan Susu dan Hasil Ikutan Ternak. Universitas Sumatra Utara. Sumatra Utara.
Husein,Umar.(2003).Metode Riset Perilaku Konsumen Jasa. Ghalia Indonesia. Jakarta.
Khotimah.2009. Analisis Pemasaran Susu Segar.Kabupaten Klaten.
Muhamad Fauzi. 2012. Praktek Produksi Pembuatan Kerupuk Susu
“Milk Cracker”. Surakarta: Universitas Sebelas Maret, Fakultas
Pertanian, Program Studi Diploma III Teknologi Hasil Pertanian. Surakarta.
Sri Haryati,Dewi. 2019. Karakteristik Fisiokima dan Organoleptik Kerupuk Substitusi Susu dan Tepung Tapioka dengan Metode Cair. Program Studi Teknologi hasil Pertanian Universitas Semarang. Pengembangan Rekayasa dan Teknologi, Vol 15, No.1.
Wahyono,R dan Marzuki,2014. Pembuatan Aneka Kerupuk . Penebar Swadya. Jakarta
Copyright (c) 2021 AVES: Jurnal Ilmu Peternakan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License