BONSAI BERINGIN DAN SERUT SEBAGAI ALTERNATIF PENDAPATAN PETANI MILENIAL DI MASA PANDEMI COVID 19
BONSAI BERINGIN DAN SERUT ALTERNATIF PENDAPATAN PETANI MILENIAL
Bonsai is a plant that is easy to care for and does not require extra care or attention. A little sun and a little water are needed to maintain a bonsai. It is from this wealth that the art of bonsai in Indonesia was born (Najoan et al, 2015). The art of maintaining and shaping this dwarf plant called "dwarf tree" actually began to be developed in China since the eleventh century, then entered Japan in the fifteenth century under a different name, "bonsai" (Nazaruddin, 2015). Bonsai also has health benefits, namely promoting a healthy lifestyle by purifying the air and the green charm of its leaves which is refreshing and pleasing to the eye to make it more peaceful and less stressful. In addition, in the era of the Covid 19 pandemic, the use of Air conditioners is not recommended for closed rooms because it is considered to transmit Covid 19. We are innovating and knowing the benefits of the Serut and Banyan bonsai ornamental plants, besides knowing the process of making the Serut and Banyan bonsai ornamental plants which were originally from plants. wild produce high oxygen levels
Fendi Setiawan, 2018. Analisis Usahatani Tanaman Hias BUnga Melati mini (jasminum sambac L.) (Study kasus, Desa bangun sari, Kecamatan tanjung morawa, kabupaten deli serdang). Universitas Muhammadiyah Sumatra Utara.
Hendriyanto. 2016. Analisis Kelayakan Usahatani Jagung (Zea Maysl.) ( Studi Kasus: Desa Payabakung, Kecamatan Hamparan Perak. Universitas Muhammadiyah Sumatra Utara.
Lea Ratnawati. 2015. Perilaku Sticky Cost Baiay Penjualan, Biaya Administrasi, Dan Umum Serta Harga Pokok Penjualan Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur. Fakultas Ekonomi Dan Bisnis, Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana.
Najoan, Rudy. 2015. Seni Bonsai Indonesia Teori, Aplikasi, dan Apresiasi. Tangerang Selatan : PT Kaurama Buana Antara.
Nazaruddin, 2015. Tanaman Hias Ruangan : Kriteria dan Keindahan Bonsai. Bandung.
Rismunandar, 2010. Seni Untuk Pemula Swadaya: Jakarta.
S. Dwilestari and S. Nurmiati, “Sistem Pakar Penentuan Style Pada Tanaman Bonsai Menggunakan Metode Certainty Factor,” vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 49–56, 2018.
Sadono Sukirno. 2008. Mikroekonomi: Teori Pengantar. Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Soekartawi. 2011. Ilmu Usahatani dan Penelitian Untuk Pengembangan Petani Kecil. UI Press.
Szulecka, J., Obidzinski, K., Dermawan, A. 2016. Corporate society engagement in plantation forestry in Indonesia: Evolving approaches and their implications. Forest Policy and Economics, 62, 19-29.
Copyright (c) 2022 VIABEL: Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu-Ilmu Pertanian
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License