EVALUASI KEPUASAN MASYARAKAT TERHADAP PELAYANAN PUBLIK PEMERINTAH DESA GUNUNGGEDE KECAMATAN WONOTIRTO KABUPATEN BLITAR
Based on the background of the problems described above, the authors formulated the problem in this study is how community satisfaction with public services in Gununggede Wonotirto Kabupaten Blitar. The purpose of this study was to find out how community satisfaction with public services in Gununggede Wonotirto Blitar. Based on the discussion described, it can be concluded that community satisfaction with public services in Gununggede Wonotirto Blitar is very good, and the community also felt very satisfied with the service provided by the office . Although the service can be said to be very good, but the services in Gununggede Wonotirto Blitar will continue to improve the quality of services to the village community by adding facilities and infrastructure so that the community feels comfortable and at home in Gununggede Office Wonotirto Blitar
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License