REGULASI PENATAAN PASAR MODERN DAN REVITALISASI PASAR TRADISIONAL DI KOTA BLITAR
The development of a modern market and shopping centers more quickly in Indonesia could no longer avoid. The development of this phenomenon indirectly can threaten the traditional markets. To anticipate, envy and social unrest then required regulation which control modern market and required an apparent attempt to maintain and develop traditional markets in the revitalization of traditional markets. This research aims to: (1) knowledge and describe regulations modern markets that already exist, but in its implementation regulations modern markets are not aligned with the existing especially in relation to the distance between modern markets and traditional markets. (2) knowledge and describe revitalization program traditional markets to protect traditional markets in order to compete with modern market. This research adopted qualitative descriptive approaches. The research results show that the dualistic economic between a modern market with traditional markets made difficult the collaboration between them.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License