The Role of the Office of Cooperatives and Micro-Enterprises in the Development of Micro-Enterprises in Tulungagung Regency during the Pandemic
During this pandemic, micro-enterprises nationally, especially in Tulungagung Regency, did not develop rapidly. In situations like this, the role of the cooperative service is very decisive for MSMEs to continue to exist. In accordance with the objectives, the research used is qualitatively descriptive with interactive model analysis techniques, namely reducing data, presenting data and drawing conclusions. The results of the analysis identified nine roles for developing micro-enterprises in the Tulungagung area that were carried out well. MSME Entrepreneurs were able to add creativity to their products so that these products had their own added value. In the field of marketing and product development. MSME actors are assisted by the presence of PLUT (Integrated Business Service Center). While inhibiting factors such as sometimes development training participants are not in line with the expertise they have, lack of manpower for the MSME development and empowerment division, lack of maximum post-training coaching.
Fauziah, F., & Jumiati, J. (2020). Efektivitas Peran Dinas Koperasi Dan Umkm Kota Padang Dalam Pengembangan Usaha Kecil Dan Menengah Di Kelurahan Purus Kota Padang. Jurnal Manajemen Dan Ilmu Administrasi Publik (JMIAP), 2(4):123–133. https://doi.org/10.24036/jmiap.v2i4.249
Hafsah, M., J. (2004). Upaya Pengembangan Usaha Kecil dan Menengah (UKM). Jurnal Infokop, 25(1):40-44.
Leiwakabessy, D. R. (2021). Analysis of Micro, Small, and Medium Business Development During the Covid 19 Pandemic. 14(3).
Mukuan, D. D. S. (2021). Dampak Pandemi Covid-19 bagi Usaha Rumah Makan Selera Laut. Ejournal.Unsrat.Ac.Id, 2(4):304–308.
Rahadi, D. R., & Wardiman, C. (2022). Strategi Pemasaran Umkm di Masa Pandemi Covid-19. Eklektik: Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi Dan Kewirausahaan, 5(1):96. https://doi.org/10.24014/ekl.v5i1.14713
Rosita, R. (2020). Pengaruh Pandemi Covid-19 Terhadap Umkm Di Indonesia. Jurnal Lentera Bisnis, 9(2):109–120.
Sarmigi, E. (2020). Analisis Pengaruh Covid-19 Terhadap Perkembangan UMKM Di Kabupaten Kerinci. Al-Dzahab, 1(1):1–17.
Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D). Alfabeta.
Copyright (c) 2023 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License