SOLIDARITAS ANGGOTA PKK (PEMBERDAYAAN DAN KESEJAHTERAAN KELUARGA) DALAM MENUNJANG KOMUNIKASI PEMBANGUNAN DAN PEREKONOMIAN DESA
Studi pada PKK Desa Kaliboto Kecamatan Wonodadi Kabupaten Blitar
The PKK (Family Welfare Empowerment) program aims to make women as very important agents for the welfare of families and communities. Kaliboto Village, Wonodadi District, Blitar Regency is one of the villages that is trying to mobilize the participation of the village community by involving PKK. Although the PKK program has been running, there are several problems that occur in it, Among them are human resources that do not yet have the ability to implement, run and guide the community. The next problem is the number of members who do not want to involve themselves in participating in this program. The theory used in this research is Emile Durkheim’s theory of solidarity. This type of research uses qualitative research. The purpose of this research is to find out how solidarity PKK members in supporting development communication and economy in Kaliboto village. The results of this study are that the role of PKK in improving the economy of rural communities towards improving the community's economy is characterized by acquiring knowledge, skills and utilizing these knowledge and skills to solve various problems faced in everyday life, both individually and in groups. In addition, members of the PKK also need community assistance in meeting the raw materials needed to make a craft or handmade. Community empowerment, especially women members of the PKK is part of development communication which is one of the economic improvement strategies carried out based on community participation in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation as well as achieving results.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2006. Metodelogi Penelitian. Yogyakarta, Bina Aksara
Anwas, O. 2013. Pemberdayaan Masyaraat Di Era Globalisasi. Bandung, Alfabeta.
Gunawan, Ary H., 2010, Sosiologi Pendidikan (Suatu Analisis sosiologi tentang Pelbagai Problem Pendidikan), Jakarta, Rineka Cipta.
Huberman, M. B. 2005. Qualitative Data Analysis (terjemahan). UI Press, Jakarta
M, Poloma, Margaret. 2013, Sosiologi Kontemporer, Jakarta, Rajawali Pers
Moleong, L. J. 2009. Metode Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung, Remaja Rosdakarya
Ritzer, George. 2014, Sosiologi Ilmu Pengetahuan Berparadigma Ganda, Jakarta, Rajawali Pers
Soekanto, S. 1982. Sosiologi: Suatu Pengantar. Jakarta, CV. Rajawali
Copyright (c) 2022 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License