GAYA KOMUNIKASI ANALISA WIDYANINGRUM DAN EFEKNYA TERHADAP PUBLIK
Communication is the main point to create harmony in social life. Every person has a uniqueness and distinctiveness that is manifested in their communication styles. In the digital era, youtube has become one of the supporting media so that the messages conveyed are more effective, especially to reach the community or the public. Analisa Widyaningrum is a psychologist as well as a public figure who has succeeded in utilizing YouTube's social media as a channel for his message. Analisa is also known as a trainer, educator as well as director & founder at Analisa Personality Development Center (APDC), which is a psychological service center that focuses on mental health and individual self- development. This research uses a qualitative approach. This study is expected to be able to examine how Analisa Widyaningrum when communicating through his YouTube Channel, namely Analisa Channel, as well as knowing the effect of the message conveyed for viewers of Channel Analisa. YouTube is the main source of this research with observation and various libraries. The research was concluded that Analisa Widyaningrum used two communication styles, the equalitarian style (two-way) and the structuring style. While the effects include cognitive effects, affective effects related to attitudes or feelings and conative effects related to actions.
AW Suranto. (2011). Komunikasi Interpersonal. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu
Budiargo, Dian. (2015). Berkomunikasi ala Net Generation. Jakarta: PT Elex Media Komputindo Kompas Gramedia.
Budyatna, Muhammad dan Leila Mona Ganiem. (2011). Teori Komunikasi Antar Pribadi. Jakarta: Prenada Media Group
Effendy, Onong Uchjana. (2003). Ilmu, Teori dan Filsafat komunikasi. Bandung : Citra Aditya Bakti
Hamidi. (2010). Metode penelitian dan Teori Komunikasi. Malang: UMM Press
Javier, Faisal. (2021). Survei Jakpat: Youtube Jadi Medsos Terpopuler di Indonesia pada Semester 1 2021 Meski Penggunaannya Menurun. Retrieved from Tempo: https://data.tempo.co/data/1202/survei-jakpat-youtube-jadi-medsosterpopuler-di-indonesia-pada-semester-1-2021-meski-penggunaannya menurun.
Lexy J, Moleong. (2000). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif Edisi Revisi. Bandung:PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Lidwina, Andrea. (2021). Ragam Alasan Orang Menggunakan Media Sosial. Retrieved from Katadata: https://databoks.katadata.co.id/datapublish/2021/02/19/ragam-alasan-orang-menggunakan-media-sosial.
Mulyana, Deddy. (2008). Komunikasi efektif “Suatu Pendekatan Lintas Budaya”. Bandung : PT Remaja Rosdakarya
Rogers, Everett M. (1986). Communication Technology: The New Media in Society. London: The Free Press.
Sayuti, Ahmad. (2021). Analisis Gaya Komunikasi Presiden Joko Widodo Saat Berpidato Melalui Unggahan Di Media Sosial Youtube. Skripsi. Universitas Islam Negeri Ar-Raniry. Banda Aceh
Stephanie, Conney. (2021). Riset Ungkap Lebih dari Separuh PendudukIndonesia "Melek" Media Sosial. Retrieved from Kompas.com: https://tekno.kompas.com/read/2021/02/24/08050027/riset-ungkap-lebih-dari-separuh-penduduk-indonesia-melek-media-sosial.
Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung Alfabeta
Tubbs L. Stewart & Moss Sylvia. (2005). Human Communication. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Tubbs & Moss. (2008). Human Communication: Prinsip-prinsip Dasar. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya
Widjaja. (2010). Komunikasi dan Hubungan Masyarakat. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara
Copyright (c) 2022 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License