Perception Analysis Korean culture in Shopee's E-commerce Advertisements on “Beautiful Date” 12.12 1.1 and 2.2
This research aims to determine how teenager’s perceive Korean cultural appearance presented by Korean Idol Stray Kids on Shopee's E-commerce advertisement on 12.12 1.1 and 2.2. This research uses a qualitative method, where the researcher tries to provide an overview of a group or phenomenon that are happening in society. Collecting data in this study using interview / interview techniques. Researchers try to get research data in the field. The results of this research show how teenager’s perceptions of Korean Cultural Appearance presented by Korean Idol Stray Kids on Shopee's E-commerce advertisement on 12.12 1.1 and 2.2. The results of teenager’s perceptions are various and measured from different points of view. The appearance of Korean culture presented by Korean Idol Stray Kids in Shopee's E-commerce advertisement on 12.12 1.1 and 2.2 was less influential for a group of teenager’s because some informants said that discount were more interesting than the Brand Ambassador used by Shopee.
Angeline, N. (2018). Melesatnya Perkembangan Budaya Korea di Indonesia. Kompas.Com.
Anjali, G. (2014). E-COMMERCE : ROLE OF E-COMMERCE IN TODAY’S BUSINESS. International Journal of Computing and Corporate Research, 4(1).
Aziz, H. (2020). Riset Snapcart: Shopee paling diminati dan jadi pilihan konsumen belanja.
Catriana, E. (2020). Ini Alasan Shopee Memilih Stray Kids Jadi Brand Ambassadornya.
Fais, F., Sudaryanto, E., & Andayani, S. (2019). Persepsi Remaja Pada Romantisisme Film Dilan 1990. Representamen, 5(1), 24–29. https://doi.org/10.30996/representamen.v5i1.2397
Hamid, F. (2012). Media dan Budaya Populer. Jurnal Komunika, 15(1).
Namira, S. (2020). Pengaruh Promo Shopee “ Tanggal-Tanggal Istimewa ” Terhadap Minat Beli Mahasiswa Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik Universitas Sumatera Utara. Skripsi: Universitas Sumatera Utara.
Risna, R., Hamid, R. S., & Salju, S. (2020). Pengaruh Periklanan, Celebrity Endorser dan Label Halal Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Shampo Sunsilk Hijab pada Mahasiswa Universitas Muhammadiyah Palopo. Jesya (Jurnal Ekonomi & Ekonomi Syariah), 4(1), 82–100. https://doi.org/10.36778/jesya.v4i1.258
Rori, P. L. P. (2015). KECAMATAN PINELENG KABUPATEN MINAHASA Abstract Liquor or called also alcoholic beverages is a drink containing a substance ethanol . Ethanol himself is the substances or ingredients that when consumed would reduce the awareness of it has its consumers. Holistik, 16(16), 1–12.
Siswanti, E., & Lestari, S. P. (2019). Hubungan Frekuensi Menonton Tayangan Budaya Korea (K-Pop) Dan Pengimitasian Sikap Pada Pelajar Di SMP Eka Sakti Banyumanik Semarang Tahun 2019. Jurnal Egaliter, 3(5), 90–106.
Sudrajat, A. (2008). Masalah – Masalah Pada Masa Remaja.
Vandrask. (2019). Kelebihan Dan Kekurangan Belanja Di Shopee. Nekopencil.Com.
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License