North Buton Regional Government Communication Planning in Development
In terms of infrastructure, North Buton District does not yet have adequate communication facilities. This is an obstacle in carrying out the development of North Buton, which incidentally is a means of supporting the development of North Buton Regency as a whole in the future. Therefore, effective communication is needed, namely by planning communication. How the local government can further analyze and study the objective conditions of the community. This research was conducted at the Regional Secretariat of North Buton Regency which is an institution that extends the hands of the Regional Government in the field of government administration and regional development, including aspects of the communication planning carried out. The technique of determining informants is by purposive sampling, namely the determination of informants intentionally. The selected informants were 6 informants. Efforts to obtain relevant data are carried out using in depth interviews for data collection with predetermined informants. The theory used in this research is the theory of communication planning. The results of this study are that communication planning in development by the North Buton Regional Secretariat is marked by the implementation of communication planning stages that support the smooth running of development through persuasive and informative messages.
Cangara, Hafied. (2013). Perencanaan Komunikasi. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada. Hal. 36
Cangara, Hafied. (2014). Pengantar Ilmu Komunikasi. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo. Hal. 47
Effendy, Onong Uchjana. (1993). Dimensi-dimensi Komunikasi. Alumni Bandung: Bandung. Hal. 58
Kriyantono, Rahmat. (2012). Tehnik Praktis Riset Komunikasi. Trigenda Karya: Bandung. Hal. 97.
Sitorus, D. (1994). Interaksi Sosial dan Sosialisasi. Bumi Aksara: Jakarta. Hal. 87
Suprapto, Tommy. (2011). Pengantar Ilmu Komunikasi (dan Peran Manajemen dalam Komunikasi) Yogyakarta: CAPS. Hal. 131
Copyright (c) 2021 Translitera : Jurnal Kajian Komunikasi dan Studi Media
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License