TEKNIK BUDIDAYA HIDROPONIK DENGAN SISTEM WICK
Counseling activities in hydroponic cultivation of the wick system are an effort to implement family food security programs, one of which is by utilizing existing yard land and can increase family income. The problem that exists until now in farmers and the community of Kaulon Village, Sutojayan District, Blitar Regency, is the lack of awareness in utilizing yard land, as the problem is the method that will be given, namely 1. providing counseling in the form of providing material with lectures on hydroponic cultivation and how to use yard land so that it can be used as additional income for exit 2. hands-on practice in manufacturing hydroponic wick systems. The results of the activity showed that the community and farmers had high enthusiasm in carrying out hydroponic cultivation of the wick system by utilizing yard land, as can be seen from the 30 invited participants who attended, 90% of participants actively asked questions and the discussion went well. In making hydroponics, participants were able to carry out activities well, ranging from material preparation, tool preparation, hydroponic making to planting vegetable crops.
Heriwibawa, K. d. (2018). Hidroponik Portabel. Jakarta: Penebar Swadaya.
Ismail & Syam, A. (2019). Edukasi Teknologi Hidroponik untuk Pemberdayaan Lahan Pekarangan. Jurnal Dedikasi, 12(2) :105-109.
Izzuddin, A. (2016). Wirausaha Santri Berbasis Budidaya Tanaman Hidroponik. Jurnal DIMAS, 12(2) : 351-366.
KHAN, F. A. (2018). A review on hydroponic greenhouse cultivation for sustainable agriculture. International Journal of Agriculture Environment and Food Sciences, 2(2) : 59-66.
Purbajanti, S. &. (2017). HYDROPONIC Bertanam Tanpa tanah. Semarang: EF Press Digimedia .
Roidah, I. (2014). Pemanfaatan Lahan dengan Menggunakan Sistem Hidroponik. Jurnal BONOROWO, 1(2) : 43-50.
Setiawan, A. (2019). Buku Pintar Hidroponik. Yogyakarta: Laksana.
Wibowo, S. (2017). Aplikasi hidroponik NFT pada budidaya pakcoy (Brassica rapa chinensis). Jurnal Penelitian Pertanian Terapan, 13(3).
Copyright (c) 2022 Science Contribution to Society Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License