KAJIAN ENERGI SPESIFIK PADA BENDUNG BERTANGGA DENGAN VARIASI KEMIRINGAN HULU PADA SALURAN PERSEGI
Open channel flow is an open channel flow that is under the influence of the earth's gravity, the method used is the primary method that is measured, namely the water level, the speed of the froude number The purpose of the study is to determine the effect of water level, speed, froude number What is the specific energy in the presence of variations in the slope of the weir and know the effect of specific energy that occurs in each slope of the weir with variations in discharge, The results are as follows: Subcritical froude number flow type has no effect, the specific energy that occurs is: Q1 5.7435m, Q2 6.0225m and at Q3 6.3832m.
. Suhudi, 2022 Analisis Energi Spesifik Pada Saluran Terbuka Dengan Penambahan Variasi Panjang Ambang Lebar, Jurnal Qua Teknika, 12(01), 25-44.
. Ulfa Septyani dan Henri Studi Karakteristik Aliran Di Sekitar Pilar Jembatan Sungai Pappa Program Studi Teknik Pengairan, Fakultas Teknik, Universitas Muhammadiyah Makassar
. Syam S Hanafi A, 2019, Kajian Karak Teristik Aliran Terhadap Bangunan Pelimpah Pada Saluran Terbuka, Jurnal Teknik Hidro.
. Robert, K. 2009. Frank W, 1986. Menjelaskan Bahwa Apabila Suatu Aliran Mempunyai Bilangan Froude F = 1, Maka Aliran Bersifat Kritis.
. Sudiyono, 2014 Debit Aliran Merupakan Hubungan Perkalian Antara Kecepatan Aliran Dengan Luas Penampang Basah Saluran.
. Robert J Kodoatie 2009. Energi Spesifik Adalah Energi Relatif Dasar Saluran.
. Bambang, T 2008, Energi Tampang Lintang Saluran, Yang Dihitung Terhadap Dasar Saluran,
. Husaiman dan, 2018 Karakteristik Aliran Pada Bangunan Pelimpah Tipe Oge, Jurnal Teknik Hidro Vol. 11, No. 1, Februari 2018
. Arga P, 2022, Analisis Energi Spesifik Pada Saluran Terbuka Dengan Penambahan Variasi Panjang Ambang Lebar. Jurnal Qua Teknika, 12(01), 25-44.
. Muh Ilham Nur 2018 Karakteristik Aliran Pada Bangunan Pelimpah Tipe Oge, Jurnal Teknik Hidro Vol. 11. No. 1, Februari 2018
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License