PENGARUH PENAMBAHAN LIMBAH SERBUK BATA MERAH DAN LIMBAH TEMPURUNG KELAPA TERHADAP KUAT TEKAN BETON
In Blitar City, the use of coconuts from trees to fruit is increasing rapidly, from tree trunks that can be used for wooden horses, to the fruit which can also be used as various kinds of food and crafts. The growth of trade in handicrafts made from coconut shells, waste from craftsmen can also be used as additional material for making concrete because coconut shells contain a lot of chemicals. Not only coconut shell waste can be used in the manufacture of innovative building materials, but also red brick powder obtained from demolition of residential buildings and unused buildings. To prove and determine the effect of the addition of red brick powder and coconut shell waste, therefore the concrete compressive strength test used 24 samples consisting of normal concrete and 3 variations of red brick powder and coconut shell waste ranging from 3%, 6% and 9 %. So the results of normal concrete aged 14 days with a compressive strength of 19.42 MPa, so there is an increase of 20.02 MPa in the 3% mixture. Then there is a decrease in the amount of 16.53 MPa in the 6% mixture, and there is another increase in the mixture of 9%, which is worth 19.06 MPa. And at the age of 28 days the average is the same at the amount of 20.0 MPa and the mixture is 9%. the value of 19.45 MPa.
(2) Sugiyono, 2011. Metode Penelitian Kuantitaif Kualitatif dan R & B, Bandung: Alfabeta. Spector, I, Bertram & Zartman, William, I, 2003, Post-Agreement Negotiation Getting It Done and International Regimes,Washington, United States Institute of Peace.
(3) Sartika,Dewi & Suci, “ Pengertian Beton Bertulang” 20 November 2017, 14.24 WIB (https://www.coursehero.com/file/14330145/tugas-1/)
(4) Anonim., 1991. SNI T-15-1990-03.’’ Tata Cara Rencana Pembuatan Campuran Beton Normal’’ Departemen Pekerjaan Umum, Yayasan Lembaga Penyelidikan Masalah Bangunan, Bandung.
(5) Imam Satyarno “Perencanaan Praktis Campuran Beton”2015
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License