Peer Review Process
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online database manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revision, author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.