THE EFFECT OF CORPORATE IMAGE ON BRAND AWARENESS AND BRANG ATTITUDE
Various advancements and dynamics in the business world led to rapid developments in various industries. Corporate image is the main provision to survive in industrial competition. With the existence of a good corporate image, it is expected to increase brand awareness and brand attitude of the products circulating in the market. This study will examine the effect of corporate image on brand awareness and brand attitude. This study involved 100 respondents using an analytical tool in the form of simple linear regression with proof through t test. The results of the study show that the corporate's image significantly influences brand awareness and brand attitude.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License