ANALISIS USER INTERFACE PADA WEBSITE STAINU PACITAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE EIGHT GOLDEN RULES
Analysis of the user interface on the Pacitan STAINU website is a study that aims to analyze an interface on the Pacitan STAINU website. The STAINU website itself is one of the information media for lecturers and students to provide all information related to campus academic activities. The analysis used in this study uses the Eight Golden Rules or 8 golden rule principles developed by Ben Shneiderman in order to test whether the user interface on the web is in accordance with the wishes of the user. The results of the analysis found that the average recipes stated good. This is obtained based on the results of data analysis on each variable, namely for consistency variables with a value of 147.5, Shortcut Variables with a value of 161, Feedback Variables with a value of 160.5, Closure Dialogue Variable with a value of 166.5, Simple Error Handling Variables with a value of 161, Resersible Action Variables with values 157, Put User In Control variable with value 161, Reduce Variable Short Term
Abdullah, Rohi. 2015. Web Programing is Easy. Jakarta: Elek Media Komputindo.
Neolaka, Amos. 2014. Metode Penelitian dan Statistik. PT Remaja Rosdakarya. Bandung
Nur Indriantoro, dkk. 2002. “Metode Penelitian Bisnis”. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Marcus Zakaria, Teddy dan Prijono, Agus 2007. Perancangan Antarmuka Untuk Interaksi Manusia Dan Komputer. Bandung : Informatika Bandung.
Santosa, I. 2004. Interaksi Manusia dan Komputer, Andi, Yogyakarta
Shneiderman, B., Plaisant, Catherine 2005. Designing the User Interface: Strategies For Effective Human-Computer Interaction. Maryland: Addison-Wesley.
Solikin, Muhammad. 2017. Evaluasi Interface Aplikasi Ujian Nasional Berbasis Komputer. Seminar Nasional Multi Disiplin Ilmu. P-ISSN= 2598-4969. e-ISSN=2598-5191.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License