EVALUASI KINERJA PELAYANAN ANGKUTAN UMUM BERUPA BUS BAGONG
The title of this thesis is “Performance Evaluation of Public Transport Service in the Form of Bagong Buses”. Bus is one of the public transportation that is needed by the community to support their activities. However, there are still many buses that operate in an unfit condition (age and condition of the vehicle). In addition, bus cleanliness also affects passenger comfort. In this study, researchers took the Bagong Bus sample. Data collection methods include questionnaires and documentation. Analysis of the data used is quantitative data. Data processing using SPSS version 20. The results obtained, the level of comfort (80.95%), cleanliness (94.44%), and service (66.67%) can be categorized quite well
Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2002. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Edisi Revisi V. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta
Salim, A.2006. Managemen Transportasi.Jakarta : PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.
Nasution, A. 1996. Menajemen Transportasi. Jakarta : Ghalia Indonesia
Suwarjoko Warpani. 1990. Merencanakan Sistim Pengangkutan. Bandung : ITB
Baragama, Mustopo. 2015. Manajemen Transportasi Dalam Kajian Dan Teori. Jakarta : Fakultas Ilmu Sosial Dan Politik
Sugiyono. 2010. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta
Ratu Nurmalika ,2010, Analisis Kepuasan Penumpang Terhadap Pelayanan Bus Kowan Bisata, Studi Kasus Trayek Depok – Pulogadung,Universitas Gunadarma, Jakarta
Elfian Prasetyo Ariwibowo ,2014, Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Bus Transjakarta Di Terminal Kampung Melayu, Universitas PGRI, Jakarta
Yuliadri Tri Atmojo ,2017, Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Bus PO. Efisiensi Jurusan Yogyakarta- Purwokerto, Universitas Muhamadiyah, Surakarta
AM Arifin, D Gemina, dan E Silaningsih ,2015, Analisis Tingkat Kepuasan Penumpang Pada Fasilitas Pelayanan Transjakarta Berbasis Standar Pelayanan Minimal (SPM), Universitas Djuanda Bogor
Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License