ANALISIS TINGKAT KENYAMANAN, KESELAMATAN, DAN KEAMANAN PEJALAN KAKI TERHADAP PEMANFAATAN TROTOAR
Article entitled "Analysis of Levels of Assessment, Safety and Security of Pedestrians Against Utilization of Sidewalks on Ahmad Yani Street, Blitar City". Sidewalks are a means of transportation for pedestrians to indulge. However, in Blitar City such as Jl. Ahmad Yani is still improving the two terms in terms of physical as well as in terms of utilization. There are still many groups that approve the sidewalk, there is also damage to the sidewalk that makes pedestrians feel uncomfortable for activities. Method of collecting data. Questionnaires and documentation are needed. Analysis of the data used is quantitative data. Data processing using SPSS version 20. The results obtained, the level of comfort (43.95%), safety (52.3%), and security (51.4%) can be categorized quite well.
Profil Kota Blitar, Latar Belakang Kota Blitar
Scribd, Pengembalian Fungsi Trotoar.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2002. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Edisi Revisi V. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta
Udianan I.M, Saudale A.R, & Pah J.J.S. 2014. Analisa Faktor Penyebab Kerusakan Jalan (Studi Kasus Ruas Jalan W.J. Lalamentik dan Ruas Jalan GOR Flobamora. Prodi Teknik Sipil. No. 1 Volume 3 – April 2014
Illus, Syafaruddin, & Kadarini, Nurlaily. 2017. Studi Tentang Kenyamanan Pejalan Kaki Terhadap Pemanfaatan trotoar di Kota Pontianak (Studi Kasus Jalan Sultan Abdurrahman Pontianak). Prodi Teknik Sipil, Universitas Tanjungpura.
Effendi, Effantra. 2012. Pemanfaatan SIG Untuk Pemetaan Penyalahgunaan Pemanfaatan Trotoar Di Kota Blitar. Volume 1 No 1.
Muchtar, Chaerul. 2010. Identifikasi Tingkat Kenyamanan Pejalan Kaki (Studi Kasus Jalan Kedoya Raya-Arjuna Selatan Jakarta). Volume 1 No 2:153-159.
Djmil ZM, Wahid MY, & Aspan, Zulkifli. 2014. Kebijakan Pemerintah Kota Makassar Tentang Penataan Trotoar Di Kota Makassar. Volume 3 No 1: 53-59. ISSN 2252-7230.
Widodo, Aris. 2013. Studi Tentang Kenyamanan Pejalan Kaki Terhadap Pemanfaatan Trotoar Di Jalan Protokol Kota Semarang (Studi Kasus Jalan Pandanaran Semarang). Volume 1 No 15: 1-12. Diakses pada 19 April 2018.
Wicramasinghe, Vasantha, & Dissnayake, Sunanda. 2017. Evaluation Of Pedestrian’s Sidewalk Behavior In Developing Countries. No 25:4068-4078.
Corazza MV, Mascio PD, & Moretti, Laura. 2016. Managing Sidewalk Pavement Maintenance: A Case Study To Increase Pedestrian Safety. Volume 1, No 3:203-214.
Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License