INTEGRASI STOK BARANG PADA TOKO HANDPHONE DI PASAR SINGOSAREN SURAKARTA
This research is titled Integration of Stock Goods at a Mobile Store in Surakarta Singosaren Market. The final result of this research is an information system of goods integration in the mobile phone shop in Singosaren Market, Surakarta, which is expected to accelerate or help sellers get information on which stores are still in stock when there are buyers who want to buy goods and the seller happens to be empty. Then the sellers no longer need to ask directly to other sellers whether the stock is still there or not. The conclusion of this research is the integration of the stock information system at the mobile phone shop in Singosaren Market, Surakarta, if it can be implemented properly, will simplify and speed up shop owners in finding information on the availability of goods in other stores. It also has a function for processing purchase and sales transactions.
Hartono J. (2004). Pengenalan Komputer. Andi, Yogyakarta.
Sukadi, D. R. (2019). Perancangan Sistem Informasi Stok Barang Terpadu pada Toko Handphone di Pasar Singosaren Surakarta. Pilar Teknologi, 4, 2–6.
Suwartono. (2014). Dasar-dasar Metodologi Penelitian. Andi, Yogyakarta.
TIM Lab UCYD. (2009). Profil Pasar Singosaren. https://labucyd.blog.uns.ac.id/2009/04/16/profil-pasar-singosaren
Websindo. (2019). Indonesia Digital 2019. https://websindo.com/indonesia-digital-2019-tinjauan-umum/
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License